Teamsters????

Should UPS Teamster employees have the right to opt out of the union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigblu 2 you

Is it just me or do you believe that the Teamster brass are part of the Obama administration? Hoffa and his crew are no better than politicians, do they care to take care of us(membership) or to advance themselves. What in the world does the Teamsters do with our dues? Allow me to take a shot at answering, our dues go directly to the democrate party. Am I the only one that takes great offense to this. The democrate party has nothing I or a whole lot of my union bros. believe in. I for one am totally ashamed that Teamster brass continues to go along with Obama and his left wing radical cronies that are trying to destroy America. They (Hoffa) say that health care is essential to America, then they ask for a waiver. Allowing political correctness to run our country and union, what a sham. The whole aspect of the union is a ponzi scheme. Seeing the public sector unions in Wisconsin scream bloody murder and want more of my tax money, so they can pay union dues which go right to Obama the community organiser. Our country needs right to work laws, this will give people who don't want to work in a union the RIGHT to say NO, instead of being forced to be in a union that we don't believe in politically speaking. I for one detest the teamsters for putting my union dues towards a political group I despise, which is the party of our fearless tail between the legs President, Obama. In closing I would like the Teamsters be de-certified as our union.
why dont you go make nike shoes in china or junkie toys in taiwan? unions are the backbone of democratic society,and the right to negotiate a contract instead of forced to take what they give is what makes us great.people like you make me sick.you make a good wage and reap the benefits of the sacrifices unions and there members have fought for through the years.GO TO MEXICO AND ENJOY NOT HAVING A UNION OR THE RIGHT TO JOIN ONE!:angry:

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Glenn-Beck-Source-Material.jpg

Lue C Fur

Evil member
So you aren't denying it? Nobody does Fox critique better than Jon Stewart. Someday I'll learn to post links.

So your saying you get your news from a lefty comedian. I guess if it conforms to your agenda then...

And its not that hard to post links...ask one of your lefty pals and im sure they can take a few hours to show you. :)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I just dropped in have been working a lot latley but I have to say to the person who started this post :What are you nuts ? Heaven help us without the IBT with all there faults. We be shopping at the company store like the old time coal miners.Imagine working for Socks without representation. I will retire to bedlam.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just dropped in have been working a lot latley but I have to say to the person who started this post :What are you nuts ? Heaven help us without the IBT with all there faults. We be shopping at the company store like the old time coal miners.Imagine working for Socks without representation. I will retire to bedlam.

16 tons, whaddya get, another day older and deeper in debt.

I am no Joe Union by any means but am realistic enough to know that a UPS without union representation is not a UPS that I would want to work for.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Wow...a left wing FOX bashing blog...OK. For liberal media bias and outright lies, try this:

http://newsbusters.org/

Goldman Sachs was fined 550 million for stealing at least 1 billion a couple years ago. I bet their pencil pushers could find 61 billion between them and some of these other filthy rich pig corporations we are supporting. We alll share some blame in this, not one person or administration or affiliation. Every single one of us has over-consumed. It's time for the biggest culprits to start shaving off some of the fat and spread it around.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama doesn't want to cut......he wants to 'freeze' spending. If I 'freeze' my present calorie intake, I would weigh 300 pounds by next year!!
Freezing his spending means he will continue spending at the high rates he has spent these past 2 years. He's clueless. He won't make deep cuts even though everyday Americans have to make them.