Teamsters????

Should UPS Teamster employees have the right to opt out of the union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I am not addressing any of your "points" because that is the typical liberal bait and switch tactic that you clowns employ. Sorry......not falling for it. I stated my stance on right to work and you bird walked into 30 different topics. Some of which I might agree with but thats not the point. Debating a liberal is as simple as this....state your opinion and/or facts and sit back and watch them choke on their own blood as they drown in the mountains of comments that have little or no bearing on the topic at hand. A counter point is ething that directly relates to the original. Regurgitating the same ole lines about radio talk show hosts, Pres Bush, accusing the Republicans of making everyone poor and being responsible for every single job that has left this country is NOT a counter point to my reasons for wanting everyone ton have a choice on whether or not they join a union. But why am I even bothering explaining it to the likes of you? You want facts? All you have to do is obtain some reading comprehension skills to notice them.

I made a very simple and easily understood point and you did not address it. How is what I said a "typical liberal bait and switch tactic" when I'm not liberal nor conservative, actually very anti-government big or small.

answer the question: do you expect , if workers unions were to be a thing of the past, for large companies to maintain the highest level of regard and integrity for it's employees safety, conditions, pay, benefits, workplace rights, non-discrimination hiring as well as on the job, the overall bargaining ...? I think we know the answer and it is no talking point, it's reality.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Its typical of republicans to claim that democrats are trying to pull a bait and switch. Its typical of republicans to expect grannie to pay to get this country out of debt, because it is SOOO important ALL OF THE SUDDEN. Wasn't important 2.5 years ago. So, grannie's benny's get cut while we are still in a war that Russia knew over 10 years ago was a loss.

H82looz

I support pay cuts for all politicians, you can also throw in labor bosses also. how ever our brilliant leader has racked up more debt in the month of march alone, than bush did in his last four years. Now Mr. Brilliant wants to raise the debt limit again. Do you have kids? grand kids? What kind of future are they going to have? For the first time in US history polls show that the upcoming generations will not progress in quality of life. Also, I might add why does the D.C. crowd think that our money is theirs. We owe these politicians ZERO, if ourselves or private industry acted like our government, we would all be in jail. What makes them greater than the laws that they pass on us? How would you like to have the ability to tell UPS that we are going to raise our pay and bennies, right after we vote on it, and UPS will have no say, which is exactly what they do to us. I have no afiliation to the Republican party, I'm just conservative in my way of life and thought. The way this country is headed is unatainable, it ain't gonna work. Now if you want to pay public sector union workers more that's up to you cuz its going to come out of your pocket not mine.

H82looz

Hey socks check out a law that is hardly known by anyone, it is called the "BECK STATUTE" which gives you the right th have you dues cut in half. This can be done if you are in disagreement with union politics.

H82looz

My goodness so uninformed are you, in the media biz it's Fox News and ??????, against the rest of the liberal media. I can't understand why you are so afraid of just one news source, just little ole Fox. Brain washed you say? The state controlled media gets its' talking points directly from the white house, all you have to do is have your ears open and listen,they all use the same talking points. So as I have cleared this up you'll see why liberals are such a bunch of followers, unable to think by thamselves without instruction from central command. Liberals are :censored2: lemmings follow, follow, follow then when your fearless leader ( Barry) leads you to the edge of the cliff you will go over, however Barry who says live as I say not as I do, will step aside as you all go cliff diving. I must admit Barry is such a great leader, ya right, so keep up the good work following. I will choose to think, live, and believe in the good Lord Jesus Christ, not Mohommed.

804brown

I support pay cuts for all politicians, you can also throw in labor bosses also. how ever our brilliant leader has racked up more debt in the month of march alone, than bush did in his last four years. Now Mr. Brilliant wants to raise the debt limit again. Do you have kids? grand kids? What kind of future are they going to have? For the first time in US history polls show that the upcoming generations will not progress in quality of life. Also, I might add why does the D.C. crowd think that our money is theirs. We owe these politicians ZERO, if ourselves or private industry acted like our government, we would all be in jail. What makes them greater than the laws that they pass on us? How would you like to have the ability to tell UPS that we are going to raise our pay and bennies, right after we vote on it, and UPS will have no say, which is exactly what they do to us. I have no afiliation to the Republican party, I'm just conservative in my way of life and thought. The way this country is headed is unatainable, it ain't gonna work. Now if you want to pay public sector union workers more that's up to you cuz its going to come out of your pocket not mine.

The responsible thing to do is to raise the debt limit, plain and simple. If we dont, we will default on our obligations. the U.S. economy will no longer be thought of as a safe bet for other countries to invest their money. But you rt wing crazies to want to jeopardize all that. You want to reduce the deficit, let the wealthy go back to paying what they paid under Clinton (39.6%) instead of 35%!! Cut the bloated military-industrial complex!! End the huge tax giveaways to the rich and connected!! Stop blaming Obama for the debt. Remember, Reagan-Bush Sr took the debt from $1 Trillion to $4 Trillion. Clinton actually created a surplus in the budget. But Bush Jr sent us over the edge : unfunded tax cuts for the rich, two unfunded wars, unfunded expansion of Medicare Prescription Plan, bailouts of Wall St and the Big Banks, etc. Again, you are blaming the wrong folks, bro. Supply-side, conservative economics got us here, and you want more of that poison??

804brown

My goodness so uninformed are you, in the media biz it's Fox News and ??????, against the rest of the liberal media. I can't understand why you are so afraid of just one news source, just little ole Fox. Brain washed you say? The state controlled media gets its' talking points directly from the white house, all you have to do is have your ears open and listen,they all use the same talking points. So as I have cleared this up you'll see why liberals are such a bunch of followers, unable to think by thamselves without instruction from central command. Liberals are :censored2: lemmings follow, follow, follow then when your fearless leader ( Barry) leads you to the edge of the cliff you will go over, however Barry who says live as I say not as I do, will step aside as you all go cliff diving. I must admit Barry is such a great leader, ya right, so keep up the good work following. I will choose to think, live, and believe in the good Lord Jesus Christ, not Mohommed.

You might H82LOOZ, but you obviously H82THINK! The crap you write, it boggles the mind.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hey socks check out a law that is hardly known by anyone, it is called the "BECK STATUTE" which gives you the right th have you dues cut in half. This can be done if you are in disagreement with union politics.
Do you like Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches?

menotyou

bella amicizia

It's more like 8% of your dues, so you still pay 92%. I did the math for you. Didn't want you to strain yourself.