Teamsters

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
It tell me that you need to do more than just

who the heck is this Cheryl person? A communist I bet. H was the name of a movie. We can't use fictional characters either. That's what's wrong with rthe world today people

@Riddle : I suggest you read the Terms of Service for this website/forum. You seem to be on the fast track to being placed in the 'moderation queue', if not outright banned.

hyena

Listen up turd. I'm new here, hence the "new member" tag under my username. I'm just trying to get the hang of things in this chat cite. so stop being part of the problem cause I am not fighting with anyone. Yet
image.gif

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And who'd you vote in, huh? Surely not any of these clowns running against him today. They'd sell out bigger and faster to a point where there wouldn't be a union left. Listen brother, I agree with you that the union leadership has gotten soft from years past but becareful who you put in office cause you think you have it bad now just wait and see. States are trying to get rid of the union all together by pulling the rug out slowly from under us with this "right to work state" BS. And truthfully it's starts at the local leadership also. Years ago they'd roll up their shirt sleeves, stand their ground and fight tooth and nail for ya. But now they seem to lay down and get walked over on a daily basis!
Zuckerman.

twoweeled

Now Hoffa Senior?? Now that's a different story for me. I think senior would kick junior's butt himself! What the friend are you doing!!
Just my opinion.

10 point

And who'd you vote in, huh? Surely not any of these clowns running against him today. They'd sell out bigger and faster to a point where there wouldn't be a union left. Listen brother, I agree with you that the union leadership has gotten soft from years past but becareful who you put in office cause you think you have it bad now just wait and see. States are trying to get rid of the union all together by pulling the rug out slowly from under us with this "right to work state" BS. And truthfully it's starts at the local leadership also. Years ago they'd roll up their shirt sleeves, stand their ground and fight tooth and nail for ya. But now they seem to lay down and get walked over on a daily basis!
Is this a trick question or now multiple choice?
"Sell out"?
Z sell out?
You're out of your league posting this junk.
Go to LouKy and say that.
I'm not particularly happy with how this last CBA went down but im not going to talk smack against H and H personally and there's probably 10,000+ people in KY that would not agree with your degrading assessment above.

twoweeled

Absolutely, He fought for our union brothers! Or have we forgotten? It's us against them and as long as stand united, no matter how big the company we, the workers, will always prevail! And his son is our strongest leadership in the teamsters.
I was with you 100%, Charlie - up until that last sentence.
I suspect junior was adopted.
Sick.jpg

twoweeled

Damn! I think I called you Charlie before. Okay Riddler, serious question. Just want to see how our minds work. Hypothetical:
You have your roof replaced by a roofer. First rain, the roof leaks like a waterfall. There's only 2 roofers available to you. You hear the other roofer isn't worth a crap either! YOU MUST HIRE ONE ROOFER TO REPAIR IT.
Which one do you get?
1. The one who left it worse than before he replaced it?
2. The other roofer who you hear from many isn't worth a crap
(and most likely isn't)?

Don't dodge it, just answer honestly. If you don't pick 1 or 2, you have to perform (you know what) on Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr for 2 weeks every morning and night!

rod

Retired 22 years
Listen up turd. I'm new here, hence the "new member" tag under my username. I'm just trying to get the hang of things in this chat cite. so stop being part of the problem cause I am not fighting with anyone. Yet

A+ for coming in swinging. Round two

UniteandWin

I don't bow to any union officials, they put thier pants on in the morning just like I do. There are problem solvers and problem creators in this union. The bigger picture is professional and civil behavior to grow this great union. H or Z need to get ahead of the game. Training to prepare for Ups's lawyers

Sent using BrownCafe App

twoweeled

By God driver. I do it myself! Get rid of those two roofers!!!!!
Well, you know what you gotta do now - right? LOL

"Don't dodge it, just answer honestly. If you don't pick 1 or 2, you have to perform (you know what) on Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr for 2 weeks every morning and night!"

realbrown1

Damn! I think I called you Charlie before. Okay Riddler, serious question. Just want to see how our minds work. Hypothetical:
You have your roof replaced by a roofer. First rain, the roof leaks like a waterfall. There's only 2 roofers available to you. You hear the other roofer isn't worth a crap either! YOU MUST HIRE ONE ROOFER TO REPAIR IT.
Which one do you get?
1. The one who left it worse than before he replaced it?
2. The other roofer who you hear from many isn't worth a crap
(and most likely isn't)?

Don't dodge it, just answer honestly. If you don't pick 1 or 2, you have to perform (you know what) on Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr for 2 weeks every morning and night!
If you KNOW the 1st roofer can't do the job because he already failed you, you hire the 2nd roofer (and only other roofer available) to do the job.

Hiring the 1st roofer again would be a sign that you are an idiot.

twoweeled

If you KNOW the 1st roofer can't do the job because he already failed you, you hire the 2nd roofer (and only other roofer available) to do the job.

Hiring the 1st roofer again would be a sign that you are an idiot.
I understand your reasoning. Sorta goes to Einstein's belief; Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result, is a sign of insanity. The Riddler avoided answering it, didn't he?

realbrown1

I understand your reasoning. Sorta goes to Einstein's belief; Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result, is a sign of insanity. The Riddler avoided answering it, didn't he?
Some people are too set in thier beliefs.