Technology on the job

DS

Fenderbender
I saw an episode of "Big bang theory" last night,and the Indian guys parents are on web cam giving advice.Well.I go to an apartment today to make a delivery...apt 712 I think,and the guy says to me, say hi to my wife in Russia! She sent me this package.I may be on youtube for all I know.Weird.

curiousbrain

Isn't that skype??

Skype is one option to do that; there are others.

In a more general technology sense, you could read this; a somewhat more technical exploration of the topic can be found here.

World gets a little smaller everyday.

edit: And to prove it, read about this; it is not working on people or large objects yet, but you have to start somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Skype is one option to do that; there are others.

In a more general technology sense, you could read this; a somewhat more technical exploration of the topic can be found here.

World gets a little smaller everyday.

edit: And to prove it, read about this; it is not working on people or large objects yet, but you have to start somewhere.
See, we learn something everyday. I actually learned about skype from The Kendra Show....Hank was away at football and they were having skype sex.They say it's better than phone sex. See, even the most technical advancements goes back to the 'basics' for the humans that use them.

curiousbrain

See, we learn something everyday. I actually learned about skype from The Kendra Show....Hank was away at football and they were having skype sex.They say it's better than phone sex. See, even the most technical advancements goes back to the 'basics' for the humans that use them.

And sex via text message proves your point even farther.