Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
But it's different, because Crazy Ted says what they want to hear. See? That makes it all OK.
I think it's different because Ted Cruz actually has a valid birth certificate and a valid SS number.

And since his mother was an american citizen, he automatically gets the natural born citizen status and eligible to be president.

realbrown1

Nobody really likes this guy outside of a few fringe whackadoos. He'll be funny to watch but I would look for the GOP establishment to try and 86 him post haste, from their perspective all he does is hurt the chances of the eventual candidate by making the republicans look like nutjobs.
Oh, I don't know.

Texas seems to like him.

Hispanics seem to like him.

Conservatives seem to like him.

I think the only fringe whackos that don't like him are all on the left.

brett636

Cruz is more like Obama than Reagan. He wouldn't be my first choice but might end up as least worst option.

How so? Cruz is the antithesis of Obama. His only real downfall that I can see is that he has been a thorn in both Obama and the RNC's side, but I consider that a major plus because the man stands by his principles. That is very rare in Washington these days.

Oh, I don't know.

Texas seems to like him.

Hispanics seem to like him.

Conservatives seem to like him.

I think the only fringe whackos that don't like him are all on the left.

Bingo, the person you originally quoted probably didn't know that Ted Cruz won a hard fought Senate battle in Texas where his Republican opponent was someone with a lot of name recognition in the state of Texas. By all accounts Ted Cruz was a nobody compared to his competition and now he is a viable option for President of the United States. Sounds eerily similiar to another story I am sure we are all aware of...

brett636

These are those times when you should be careful what you ask for. The Carter campaign was elated when they learned Ronald Reagan was going to be their competition in the general election. We all know how that turned out...

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
These are those times when you should be careful what you ask for. The Carter campaign was elated when they learned Ronald Reagan was going to be their competition in the general election. We all know how that turned out...
Carson/Santorum 2016!!!
Trump/West 2016!!
Jindal/Ernst 2016!!
Paul/Perry 2016!!

Hey, whatever gets you through the night.

fedex_rtd

Been a while since the republicans put up a candidate that was born in the United States.....Mccain was born in Panama, Romney was born in Mexico, and now this Canadian born Cuban want to be the Republicans nominee....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The longer Ted Cruz stays in the race, the WORSE it gets for the GOP as a whole. You can bet Cruz will say a ton of stupid things that will tarnish the party as a whole and the GOP will pay for it in 2016.

Along with Ben Carson , Donald Trump, Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee, this cast of morons will only demonstrate to America that the GOP are nuts.

Nobody is going to elect these people to the White House. Sorry Brett, another 8 years of democratic rule.

TOS.

realbrown1

How so? Cruz is the antithesis of Obama. His only real downfall that I can see is that he has been a thorn in both Obama and the RNC's side, but I consider that a major plus because the man stands by his principles. That is very rare in Washington these days.

Bingo, the person you originally quoted probably didn't know that Ted Cruz won a hard fought Senate battle in Texas where his Republican opponent was someone with a lot of name recognition in the state of Texas. By all accounts Ted Cruz was a nobody compared to his competition and now he is a viable option for President of the United States. Sounds eerily similiar to another story I am sure we are all aware of...
Here's another thing.

If Cruz can win over the California Hispanics and Conservatives, he can win not only the Republican nomination, but the Presidency.

And don't forget Florida.

realbrown1

Been a while since the republicans put up a candidate that was born in the United States.....Mccain was born in Panama, Romney was born in Mexico, and now this Canadian born Cuban want to be the Republicans nominee....
So...?

Your point being?

Sportello

Are you old enough to remember? Carter faced a challenge in his own party, and barely won the nomination. Meanwhile Reagan's role in the Iran Hostage Crisis was hardly a high point in political morality, and possibly treasonous.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mitt Romney was born in Detroit , Mich .