telematics and over/under

jaker

trolling
How do you record over 70's?
Slowly get it ready by the back door over a few stops and when you get to that stop open the door put the cart down slide down the box and walk it off

You always waste more time fighting it and digging it out then actually delivering it

oldngray

nowhere special
May be but we had a truck that you couldn't scan the barcode. I drove that route as coverage for months until someone said something about it.

When I got my last new truck it didn't have a barcode and the shop couldn't print one. It was like that for over a year before it finally got a barcode. I had to manually enter the vehicle number every day.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
When I got my last new truck it didn't have a barcode and the shop couldn't print one. It was like that for over a year before it finally got a barcode. I had to manually enter the vehicle number every day.
They have made it a huge PITA to get those. Only one large center has this feature to print them and each and every car number has to be punched in like 3 times to produce one. Try getting someone you never met from another center to do that for you for a dozen cars. Ugh.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

I have never scanned it. Only manually before I get edd.

Grey

How much time would lose by not typing him the apt # and DR'ing it like a normal house? Just curious... Also do you type in suite #'s for buisness/ofc building?

S

selfcancelsignal

How much time would lose by not typing him the apt # and DR'ing it like a normal house? Just curious... Also do you type in suite #'s for buisness/ofc building?
It's not the apt. # that gets you more allowance, it's the floor #. Sometimes yes, sometimes no for typing in suite #'s. I try to always type in apt. #'s. That reminds me, I forgot to type in 8 over 70's today. Don't figure it matters much, 'cause today I scratched my route, but every little bit counts, so I encourage everyone to use these allowance methods.

What I'd like, is a way to record over 70's while doing pickups. Is there a way to do this?

DOK

It's not the apt. # that gets you more allowance, it's the floor #. Sometimes yes, sometimes no for typing in suite #'s. I try to always type in apt. #'s. That reminds me, I forgot to type in 8 over 70's today. Don't figure it matters much, 'cause today I scratched my route, but every little bit counts, so I encourage everyone to use these allowance methods.

What I'd like, is a way to record over 70's while doing pickups. Is there a way to do this?

Thought you got a minute extra per over 70.

In pickup screen, special counts.

Grey

So if the apt/condo is on the first floor there's no point in typing it in?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
They have made it a huge PITA to get those. Only one large center has this feature to print them and each and every car number has to be punched in like 3 times to produce one. Try getting someone you never met from another center to do that for you for a dozen cars. Ugh.
I'm in a small Center. I'm pretty sure they can be printed out from the Clerks printer.

bumped

They have telematics but the information won't appear on the report until we get the DIAD back

The package car has to come back to get the telematics info for that day. Anytime there is the slightest incident on a satellite route management brings that package car back to the building.