Telematics question

UPSGUY72

The system sucks it cost UPS more to operate it than they save by using it.. Every time the system sends information back to the center it cost the company money. No count the money it cost to keep fixing stuff that breaks or just doesn't work. The GPS in the DIAD only works right 90% of the time.

The system sucks it cost UPS more to operate it than they save by using it.. Every time the system sends information back to the center it cost the company money. No count the money it cost to keep fixing stuff that breaks or just doesn't work. The GPS in the DIAD only works right 90% of the time.
Not to sound like upstatenancynydaveupser but it saves a ton on production for ups and more importantly wall street. It's a game changer that's NOT EVER Going away. Upgrade your game it's time to survive and FLURISH. I did it

UPSGUY72

Not to sound like upstatenancynydaveupser but it saves a ton on production for ups and more importantly wall street. It's a game changer that's NOT EVER Going away. Upgrade your game it's time to survive and FLURISH. I did it

It doesn't bother me I could careless one way or the other. I could also careless if I make it on one of the reports or not. Like anything else telemactics only matter when it's the flavor of the month.

iowa boy

Driver in my building had is door open for 88 out of 88 miles the other day and his seat belt was never on, yep its great system.

I have anywhere from 40 to 60 bulkhead door open events thru the course of the day. But they only register for a total of .03 or .04 miles. Yep, great system.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Apparently we have a board that tells us how many events we had the day before. Been in our building since last July. Haven't heard a word about it. Has nothing to do with production.

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
We have had it for a while, last summer it was idle time, now its how many times you back, because our district has had a **** load of backing accidents. I don't mind it completely but its really just a tool to get rid of the people they want to get rid of, if your pounding out the numbers and you have some bulkhead door events, I'm pretty sure your not a target. If your an hour over and you have the same thing going on...watch out for tinted glass and cameras.