Television

over9five

Staff member
Pop quiz nugget. 6,Boomer,or Starbuck? Only one choose quickly.

Cach, you are a Viper pilot. The Olympic Carrier (600 souls on-board) is approaching the fleet several hours late after the last jump. Your scan is showing nukes. There is no answer to your hails.
What do you do?

Cach, you are a Viper pilot. The Olympic Carrier (600 souls on-board) is approaching the fleet several hours late after the last jump. Your scan is showing nukes. There is no answer to your hails.
What do you do?

can`t take a chance,smoke `em. Sorry folks.

Did you see "The Plan" yet? Interesting backstory. Oh and on the list of BSG hotties,sign me up for Kendra Shaw from "Razor".

over9five

Staff member
can`t take a chance,smoke `em. Sorry folks.

Did you see "The Plan" yet? Interesting backstory. Oh and on the list of BSG hotties,sign me up for Kendra Shaw from "Razor".

Good call!

Have not seen The Plan YET.... Kendra did nothing for me....unfortunately!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Desparate Housewives is on in a coplu of hours here in KY.

It's pretty good.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I'm minding my own business, watching that old movie, Gypsy with Rosalind Russell & Natalie Wood and the TV goes silent and black. I thought maybe it was a circuit thingy, but it wasn't. It died.

I found it amazing that we left at 3 PM to go get a newTV and were pulling in our drive with a new TV at 3:35 !! We used to spend hours and hours going to stores and comparing prices etc.

We had a 42" LCD HDTV and we went with a 47" same thing.
Let's face it, Tv is my major entertainment. I've got tons of books to read, but they're for the future. I need to be seeing election polls and such......I need to know what Justin Beiber is up to....who the Kardashians are dating....if Mr. Brown took a 5th wife.....If the O.C. Housewives have any divorces happening....etc etc. So many things, so little time!

Well, it's all hooked up and programmed and I'm liking my new TV. !!

rod

Retired 22 years
I touched a raw nerve the other night when I said to my daughter and her husband (as we were watching Survivor) that ALL reality TV now days is fake and scripted. The only true reality tv show that was ever on tv as far as I am concerned was The Osborns. I though both my daughter and son-in-law were going to cry over my observation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I touched a raw nerve the other night when I said to my daughter and her husband (as we were watching Survivor) that ALL reality TV now days is fake and scripted. The only true reality tv show that was ever on tv as far as I am concerned was The Osborns. I though both my daughter and son-in-law were going to cry over my observation.
I watched the Osbornes and was always intrigued that these rich people were unable to teach their dogs not to go potty in the house.

rod

Retired 22 years
That was a discusting part of that show but then again I actually know an older couple (yes even older than me) who have thick white shag carpeting they like so much that you have to take your shoes of when entering their house BUT their damn little dog constantly ****s and pees all over it and they don't seem to care and have never as far as I know tried to house break this worthless piece of fur.