Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have been watching a summer replacement called '500 Questions'. It's pretty fast moving and questions seem more difficult than Jeopardy.
There are some really intelligent people on as contestants, but I'm surprised when they miss the simple questions.....like, What breed of dog was Cujo in the movie, Cujo? I thought everybody knew that.
I get some of the answers right too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Been watching 'Bitten' since the start and it was OK. It's a werewolf story mostly about the only female werewolf in a male dominated werewolf world.
A few weeks back they introduced some witches into the stories and ruined the series for me. I quit watching it. It was one of those..."if it ain't broke....." things for me. It was too hard to follow. They ruined it .

oldngray

nowhere special
Been watching 'Bitten' since the start and it was OK. It's a werewolf story mostly about the only female werewolf in a male dominated werewolf world.
A few weeks back they introduced some witches into the stories and ruined the series for me. I quit watching it. It was one of those..."if it ain't broke....." things for me. It was too hard to follow. They ruined it .

I tried to watch Bitten but it was too confusing to gain my interest.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was getting into "The last man standing" but missed about 3 shows in a row so lost interest in it. Does anyone know if its going to be picked up for next year?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watched the first 3 episodes of ZOO.....so far,so good. It's written by James Patterson. It's on CBS on Tuesdays.
You can watch the first 3 episodes like I did today (to catch you up) and I will continue watching it as long as it's good.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
serveimage

get this , it will help .