Television

serveimage

get this , it will help .
Don't watch TV... Don't care.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Joy Behar returned to the View. What a piece of work she is.
2 sponsers have already left....Johnson & Johnson and Eggland's Best because of her comments on nurses. She was remarking about the contestant on Miss America.
I don't watch the view. Their "view" is not in sync with my views.

The Real is a much better show!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm still stuck with my little 22 inch camper tv while my normal one is in to be repaired. I just can't get into watching anything on a small screen. I was just reminded that for the first 2 or 3 years I was married all we had was a 19 inch black & white tv and we enjoyed out 3 channels.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The other night, A&E had on a special.......Cosby, the Women Speak.
It was powerful. There are many women....like Tiger Woods's girls , but the difference is Bill was slime and drugged these girls.
Yes, they probably thought he could help their career, but they never deserved to be raped .
He's a stalking monster. His wife must be a creep too. All those women and all those years, she had to know something!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Emmies tonight in about 15 mins.
Love the west coast timing....we'll still have a prime time after the emmies are over!!
Been watching the red carpet and folks arriving in 100 degree temps.......faint much?

oldngray

nowhere special
Emmies tonight in about 15 mins.
Love the west coast timing....we'll still have a prime time after the emmies are over!!
Been watching the red carpet and folks arriving in 100 degree temps.......faint much?

Another award show nobody cares about. Just an excuse for celebrities (and wannabees) to get pictures and media buzz of themselves.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another award show nobody cares about. Just an excuse for celebrities (and wannabees) to get pictures and media buzz of themselves.
I look for the trannies and people tripping and the fainting on the red carpet. I'll keep a score card. Gay Ross gives me giggles. I watch the pre show on E.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched Mega Disaster (San Francisco E.Q.) on the History Channel. It was really interesting ! I didn't realize it was the birth of Bank of America. Watch itif you get a chance. There is no way in hell I could live in SanFran after watching that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Does anyone watch Alaskan Bush People ?? Crazy family. I can't stop watching it. They had a marathon the other day and I watched them all....re-runs too.
Noah is the strangest to me. He should've been born 100 years ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
Does anyone watch Alaskan Bush People ?? Crazy family. I can't stop watching it. They had a marathon the other day and I watched them all....re-runs too.
Noah is the strangest to me. He should've been born 100 years ago.

How can you watch any of those reality shows? Or even care about the people in them?

rod

Retired 22 years
Great work if you can get it......

I don't know off hand what the other cars cost but a friend just bought a new Escalade and the sticker was over $88,000. Playing the stupid idiot has paid off well for Chum Lee. Nice house too. The last I read he was getting $35,000 an episode (even more than what the Old Man gets) because he has more screen time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He tried his hand at standup, but that flopped......just acting lazy & stupid on Pawn Stars is doing him just fine. He is an expert when it comes to collectible shoes.
I like the show....mostly to hear Rick exhale loudly, kind of a sigh, when people say how much they want for their stuff.