Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the first episode of Designated Survivor. I like the premise.......we'll see if the writers and Sutherland can pull it off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
'Secrets & Lies' started last night. It's 'bitch-resting-face' Juliette Lewis as a cop with a new case. I liked this last year and I taped last night's to watch later today.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Watched the first episode of This Is Us on NBC the other night with Mandy Moore thought that it was real good had a little cliffhanger toward the end

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
'Secrets & Lies' started last night. It's 'bitch-resting-face' Juliette Lewis as a cop with a new case. I liked this last year and I taped last night's to watch later today.
Wasn't that show about a murdered child and there was a wild neighborhood sex triangle

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the dvr of the first Secrets & Lies episode. It could be an interesting case this year. The first twist was revealed....we'll see where it goes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I plan on recording Fox News Channel tonight at 10:00 P.M. (Eastern).

Harvey Levin is doing a show that was made 6 months ago and Donald Trump is the subject.....but it's a show about personal items and what they mean to that person. Interestine take-away from the regular interview. Harvey wants to do a famous personality each time and have it be a regular show.