Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
The network that carries Big Bang Theory is talking about a spin-off for Sheldon. That's sparking a huge explosion with the others in the ensemble cast. The actors that play Leonard and Penny are paid the same as Jim Parsons and they haven't been approached about a spinoff.

The spinoff would be about Sheldon before he was part of the group.

I don't know if Sheldon can pull it off.....he is the main star. I don't know if the show now could survive without Sheldon. We'll see what happens.

rod

Retired 22 years
I see that blonde bimbo and her husband who star on that home flipping show split up (Flip or Flop). I bet she drove him over the edge as high maintenance as she appeared to be. My wife is addicted to those kind of shows

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I see that blonde bimbo and her husband who star on that home flipping show split up (Flip or Flop). I bet she drove him over the edge as high maintenance as she appeared to be. My wife is addicted to those kind of shows
She WAS pretty hot...that was the only thing that kept my attention.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the first 2 episodes of Celebrity Apprentice and enjoyed it. I thought Arnold did a good job and the new line is "You're terminated.....to the choppah!"

I'll keep watching it because I like to see the charities win some money.......St Jude got $50,000 on the one I watched.

rod

Retired 22 years
I watched Grand Torino for the 100th time (well maybe not that many) on tv. the other night. GET OFF MY LAWN.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the first episode of the new series....Training Day. The black & white rolls are reversed from the movie.....also who's training who looks like a reversal too.

As long as the script doesn't get too crazy, it should be good. I enjoyed the premier......but I'm a fan of Bill Paxton.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's Oscar night. I don't care who wins, but I like the pre shows and the fashion discussions.
Was anyone watching On The Red Carpet on E ? Besides Brad Goretsky, another host was Kris Jenner. She took up a lot of the screen....hips, ass, she's really let herself go.....I'm guessing 220!!

oldngray

nowhere special
It's Oscar night. I don't care who wins, but I like the pre shows and the fashion discussions.
Was anyone watching On The Red Carpet on E ? Besides Brad Goretsky, another host was Kris Jenner. She took up a lot of the screen....hips, ass, she's really let herself go.....I'm guessing 220!!

As usual most of the movies are ones nobody has seen or cares about. Just another award show with the same people giving each other participation trophies. A few are earned but most are more about who is currently in favor with the critics. More about politics than ability.