Television

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That was a discusting part of that show but then again I actually know an older couple (yes even older than me) who have thick white shag carpeting they like so much that you have to take your shoes of when entering their house BUT their damn little dog constantly ****s and pees all over it and they don't seem to care and have never as far as I know tried to house break this worthless piece of fur.
There are times when one just has to shake their head and wonder, WHY???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Has anyone been watching Grimm this season? Love it!

I've been watching Missing with Ashley Judd. It's pretty good. Last week's episode was filmed in Ravello, Italy. The scenery was great and that water was so blue. It's on the Amalfi Coast. Gorgeous.

klein

Für Meno :)
And Kelly (from the Kelly and Regis show) is broadcasting from Banff, Alberta this week. Also the scenery is so beautiful ! :)

rod

Retired 22 years
And Kelly (from the Kelly and Regis show) is broadcasting from Banff, Alberta this week. Also the scenery is so beautiful ! :)

I have to agree the scenery is great but for anyone who complains about 4 buck a gallon gas here just go to Banff and fill your car up.

klein

Michelle Obama was on "The Biggest Loser" show this past Tuesday. She made a really good impression and even worked out with the group, and everyone enjoyed her company a lot !

More votes for Obama, I bet.

over9five

Staff member
Michelle Obama was on "The Biggest Loser" show this past Tuesday. She made a really good impression and even worked out with the group, and everyone enjoyed her company a lot !

Probably. His wife does more than he does.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Impression ?? Did she make a wide arse impession on the couch cushions??

klein

She lost all that, already. Newest pics from this past Tuesday :

images
images

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tried 4 times to find the MS posts and couldn't, so I'll just put it here.

The last 5 or 6 minutes of Neil Cavuto's show today, he talked about himself and Anne Romney both having cancer and MS. If you are familiar with Neil, he doesn't talk much about it. ..I don't have a clip of it because it was just on....but I'll keep an eye out!

klein

And all of these sweaty people were in the house that I pay for on antique rugs sweating ??? Don't they have a gym there?

That's a tiny cost to pay, if people get encouraged to lose weight and eat healthy. Think alone on the billions of savings in healthcare costs !

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's a tiny cost to pay, if people get encouraged to lose weight and eat healthy. Think alone on the billions of savings in healthcare costs !
Excuse me.......you who pay nothing are telling me that I should be happy with the waste of tax payer money! Get down, mountie.....you have no dog in this race.

klein

I pay more than most Americans, or UPSers. Since your company pays for it.
We need to pay ours by higher taxes, therefor $5 a gallon of gas here, $12 a pack of cigs, and $50 for a 24 case of beer.
And a national sales tax on everything, except basic food and prescription drugs. Even services are taxed.

CaliforniaPaul

I pay more than most Americans, or UPSers. Since your company pays for it.
We need to pay ours by higher taxes, therefor $5 a gallon of gas here, $12 a pack of cigs, and $50 for a 24 case of beer.
And a national sales tax on everything, except basic food and prescription drugs. Even services are taxed.

Nice of you to list your favorite basic needs!!