Television

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I pay more than most Americans, or UPSers. Since your company pays for it.
We need to pay ours by higher taxes, therefor $5 a gallon of gas here, $12 a pack of cigs, and $50 for a 24 case of beer.
And a national sales tax on everything, except basic food and prescription drugs. Even services are taxed.

gallon of gas?

nice to know Canada moved off metric system

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Tried 4 times to find the MS posts and couldn't, so I'll just put it here.

The last 5 or 6 minutes of Neil Cavuto's show today, he talked about himself and Anne Romney both having cancer and MS. If you are familiar with Neil, he doesn't talk much about it. ..I don't have a clip of it because it was just on....but I'll keep an eye out!

This is the second time this year Neil mentioned MS.
I was crying my eyes out.

This is not from today...but you will understand why she is my hero.
I am blessed.
I see her; I see myself.
She is my mirror....
Neil Cavuto on Ann Romney's Composure and Strength - YouTube

Last edited:

wkmac

Book Commits Suicide.jpg
Book Commits Suicide.jpg

I pay more than most Americans, or UPSers. Since your company pays for it.
We need to pay ours by higher taxes, therefor $5 a gallon of gas here, $12 a pack of cigs, and $50 for a 24 case of beer.
And a national sales tax on everything, except basic food and prescription drugs. Even services are taxed.

Make up your mind. Which is it? America is inferior to Canada because of one thing or better than Canada because of something else? You can't keep peeing on our heads because of our crime or gun control then whine because we don't have to pay as much as you do up there on the cross that is the Mediocre White North.

Trayvon!

klein

Für Meno :)
Odd nobody noticed our Octane levels are higher than those in the US. Isn't your regular gas 85/octane and 91 very hard to find ?

klein

You're right, got that mixed up, but did think every gas station was higher than yours. But we do have a few serving 94 octane.
images

We have 94 octane pump gas available in Calgary!!! Glenmore and Shepard Rd. S.E., behind riverbend, carries 94 octane fuel. Nice and close to Race City too! I've called Husky and have confirmed that this will be the only Mohawk/Husky station with 94 octane until 2004.

Today every Husky & Mohawk carries it.

110_1024.JPG

klein

Next time I'm at the Husky station, I'll take a pic, it's just around the corner from me, anyways. But need to wait until I get my new cam delivered in a week or 2.

Got these 2 lovely things comming :

http://vafloc02.s3.amazonaws.com/isyn/images/f909/img-65909-friend.jpg http://vafloc02.s3.amazonaws.com/isyn/images/f902/img-65902-friend.jpg