Television

klein

Für Meno :)
Sorry meno to get you all excited over nothing. I guess it's just not a Beamer (BMW) , Audi or Mercedes :(

But they do bulid cars for the US differently.
I worked for Mercedes when I was young. They had 1 extra production line just for US cars.
You do have different models then what we even get in Canada or Europe.
Esspecially because you need miles, too, and different regulations as well.

Sorry meno to get you all excited over nothing. I guess it's just not a Beamer (BMW) , Audi or Mercedes :(

But they do bulid cars for the US differently.
I worked for Mercedes when I was young. They had 1 extra production line just for US cars.
You do have different models then what we even get in Canada or Europe.
Esspecially because you need miles, too, and different regulations as well.

Ok, enough. Your knowledge of the auto industry is less than your knowledge of which pen is best for filling out job applications.

klein

The job I currently have, I didn't even need a job application ! Just walked into the door, tried to get a good deal on my liqour deliveries, and got hired on the spot.
I really didn't expect that - but I used to work for him a couple of days per week, when deliveries came in.
Just to help him out, and for fun and a little bit of extra cash.

The job I currently have, I didn't even need a job application ! Just walked into the door (becash I wash too drunk to open it), tried to get a good deal on my liqour deliveries (daddy needs hish medicine), and got hired on the spot (wash told I had to clean up the broken glash from the door or I would get my assh beet).

I really didn't expect that - but I used to work for him a couple of days per week, when deliveries came in( stealing every tenth bottle for me, num num).
Just to help him out, and for fun and a little bit of extra cash (like a proshtitute). burp

klein

I work 7 days a week , is that good enough for you ?
Yes, I'm sort of enjoying most of the day off today - but I'll be heading out soon to go to Safeway and TNT (asian supermarket), to get my deliveries for tomorrow ready.

Here is just 1 e-mail I need to get :

Hi,
There is a coupon for a whole pineapple at $1.49, but I don't have a printer, but I would like 1 if you can get it at that price.

Safeway:

1) strawberries 1lb at $1.99 each
2) 1 imperial margarine, preferably the box of quarters, but soft will do also
3) 1 pkg pork shoulder blade steaks
4) 1 Kraft smooth peanut butter- 2 kg
5) 5 kg unbleached flour, or best price , don't care which brand
6) small jar of yeast-regular, don't care which brand
7) 1 pkg each of chicken livers and hearts
8) bag of onions
9) lots of garlic
10) 1 bag of Safeway popping corn( the kernals)
11) small bottle of extra virgin olive oil, best price
12) 1 bag of frozen french fries, regular cut
13) 1 bag of perogies, has to be potato and onion ( I have a vegan daughter)
14) 1 cottage cheese 1% or 2%
15) 1 small syrup, pancake syrup , cheapest
17) 1 plastic wrap
18) 1 can of red kidney beans
19) 1 bag of carrots, just regular ol carrots
20) 4lbs of apples for $5, maybe ambrosia or red delicious
21) 1 bag of yellow cornmeal
22) 1 foil, cheap kind, lol
23) 1 vegetable broth, tetra container, it's on sale

and now for this list:

http://www.tnt-supermarket.com/data/weekly_flyers/tnt_weekly_flyer_4_en.pdf?1334498085

1) The bok choy that is on sale just 1 bunch
2) brocolli crowns on sale-1
3) 1 box of that frozen shrimp on sale
4) 4 yellow croaker fish frozen - on sale( never tried it, but I googled, haha)
5) 1 chicken legs back attached-on sale
6) the 8kg jasmine rice, on sale
7) 2 pkgs Grand Maple soybeans-frozen-on sale
8) 1 Mae Poly sweet chilli sauce, or get me the rooster sauce
9) 1 pkg of shanghai noodles or udon noodles
10) 1 pkg of firm tofu

Okay, think that is it.............. yikes, so sorry for the total unorganization :(

Just let me know if you have any questions,
Thankies!|Adrienne

I work 7 days a week , is that good enough for you ?
Yes, I'm sort of enjoying most of the day off today - but I'll be heading out soon to go to Safeway and TNT (asian supermarket), to get my deliveries for tomorrow ready.

I was smart enough to stick with a job that I only have to work 5 days a week or less, mostly less.

Is Adrienne the one locked in the basement or the one in your head?

klein

I just have one question and it is for Adrienne--why can't you get off your butt and do your own grocery shopping?

She does not drive (that's why this little side business is doing well), besides that, the TNT store is atleast 15km away from her place. She loves the fresh produce and seafood there, and the asian foods.

If everyone drove, I guess I wouldn't be needed.
So, why don't UPS customers get off their butt and pick up/drop off packages directly at the center ?
Wouldn't that be nice ?

I just have one question and it is for Adrienne--why can't you get off your butt and do your own grocery shopping?

You should know the average weight of the typical Canadian female exceeds her ability to get off said butt.
So Klein gets to deliver to a woman too fat to get away. It's a win-win for him.

She does not drive (that's why this little side business is doing well), besides that, the TNT store is atleast 15km away from her place. She loves the fresh produce and seafood there, and the asian foods.

If everyone drove, I guess I wouldn't be needed.
So, why don't UPS customers get off their butt and pick up/drop off packages directly at the center ?
Wouldn't that be nice ?

If you stayed with us long enough you would know that some do. And yes, we appreciate them doing so.

klein

Haa haa, I actually asked her indirectly if she suffered from anorexia !
Only because I was concerned. We all need to help others in need, I believe.

157803_753595187_863418651_n.jpg