Tell me if this idea holds any weight...

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Plus those shelves aren't designed to hold all the weight. They look good on paper but fail in the real world.
The shelves on the newest Freightliners are coming apart all over. They lapped the metal UNDER the outside rail so all the weight is on the rivets. Glad I have the huck gun to fix all these. Go take a look some time and you'll see what I mean. Crappy engineering.

Returntosender

I'm pretty sure corporate ups has safeguards in place from someone attempting a hostile takeover of ups.
I think that also. I however believe UPS more reactive than proactive. Someone will figure out how to take over. Fred S was a former UPS, from what I heard Fed Ex top management was ex ups management. At the time those upsers had non compete clause/disclosure agreements. They jumped ship and UPS executives did nothing to enforce those agreements at the time.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I think that also. I however believe UPS more reactive than proactive. Someone will figure out how to take over. Fred S was a former UPS, from what I heard Fed Ex top management was ex ups management. At the time those upsers had non compete clause/disclosure agreements. They jumped ship and UPS executives did nothing to enforce those agreements at the time.

I don't think at that level they're as reactive. I think they're more proactive in protecting ups from take overs. Otherwise fedex and Fred would have tried many times. And succeeded.

Ups is very conservative and very protective of their brand.

At that they do well.