Tell me it gets better

wayfair

swollen member
For a company with such a "safety first" culture they sure take a lot of shortcuts when convenient for them. Our trucks are boxes on wheels. No traction in snow. Some heaters are garbage. I've driven commercially previously and other commercial trucks are lexuses compared to these. No power steering in some. Some with 3 foot steps.

Sent using BrownCafe App

had a helper yesterday.... 6'5", 310lbs... football OL....he said my truck was a cadillac compared to the last guy he worked with in an old 800, 80's model.... he could barely get his seat belt on... huge
A guy asked if I as training someone, I said "nope, someone threatened me yesterday and they gave me this guy". Im 6'2" 235..... fun stuff

Indecisi0n

had a helper yesterday.... 6'5", 310lbs... football OL....he said my truck was a cadillac compared to the last guy he worked with in an old 800, 80's model.... he could barely get his seat belt on... huge
A guy asked if I as training someone, I said "nope, someone threatened me yesterday and they gave me this guy". Im 6'2" 235..... fun stuff

Did he smell nice?

oldngray

nowhere special
its sad to watch Blazing Saddles on TV now with so much of the humor filtered to be more politically correct. No way they could make that movie today.