Tell me whatcha think...

Ouch

Mine would have to be monday=supervisor working. Tuesday hear the supervisor working grievance. Tuesday another supervisor working=another grievance. Wednesday hear the tue grivance and sk on and so on. Then every 4 weeks get a bonus check for all the supervisors workkng. I love ups supervision.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Oh god no. We have what we call "The Monday Plan" in my center. It involves management seeing how many routes they can cut while driving up SPC and miles. If I had to deal with that 5 days a week I'd take a dump on our dispatchers desk.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh god no. We have what we call "The Monday Plan" in my center. It involves management seeing how many routes they can cut while driving up SPC and miles. If I had to deal with that 5 days a week I'd take a dump on our dispatchers desk.
We have that too...but at least on mondays they cut the routes before the sort. The rest of the week.....we have 15 pages of add/cuts at 855 cutting entire routes. And then they whine that we're not wrapped on time!! Wtf??

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Wouldn't it be nice to go to work and know that every day is the same n you know what your getting into. This job you drive to work and prey that your day is only a little freaked up lol. Sad but true. Just glad we take it out of their asses for it lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wouldn't it be nice to go to work and know that every day is the same n you know what your getting into. This job you drive to work and prey that your day is only a little freaked up lol. Sad but true. Just glad we take it out of their asses for it lol.

​yep been there under 10 years and I remember the days when a route went out with about the same area everyday. Only differences were 8.0 and Mondays pretty much.

In my center they didn't cut any routes on Friday but the dispatcher put some of the work on different drivers that normally don't get it the work. He said it's been so long sense we've had all the routes in and didn't know where to put it. Lol, even when the routes are in they can still friend*^% it up. Got to love the brain train.