"Tell the truth" harmony stories: Share yours here.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Can we just promote him and then send him send where he really doesn't affect anything. Heck my e-mails are drying up let's see if he can generate a report about something and email them to everyone. Whadda ya think...

satellitedriver

I kept reading looking for the product for sell and the list of possible side effects.
Billy "The Sat" Mays is working on it.
I already have the paperwork in to copyright the capitalized I.
-( I might be the first person to copyright a letter of the alphabet)-
Since all copyrighted written work is made up of the alphabet, why can't I just get the rights to just one of them?
The logic is pure.
Think of the possibilities, tee shirts, bumper stickers ect..., with just with the symbol
I.
Bear-(or beer)- with me on this thought.

Anyone seeing I, in a stand alone form ,will always try and finish a mental sentence.
Try and think of the word/ letter I and not add to it to make a sentence.
I am, I will ect...
This would be a akin to an alphabetic Rorschach test.
Once I secure the rights to I, the products to sell would almost be infinite.
Not only could I sell the products, I could sue for breach of copyright when anyone uses the capitalized letter I.
Billions are out there to be made.
My main problem will be collecting the money.
The legal issues can be overcome.
I just have to figure out the
Butt Weight !!!!!! catch line, to sell the products.

satellitedriver

things may not be as they seem
a pebble thrown into the pond sends out concentric rings of a certain amplitude and frequency and sinks to the bottom
a twig thrown into the pond sends out concentric rings of a certain amplitude and frequency and floats
in that instant after the rock has sunk, the casual observer knows not what caused the waves
in that instant after the wood rises and floats, the casual observer knows the wood caused the waves
who cares what caused the waves and what can be done about it?

I lives in the moment not aware there are waves and unaware of that which did not cause waves

Ah, the age old question.
Are you a pebble, or a twig?
A pebble in the water can only cause ripples, then sinks away.
A twig will cause ripples and floats until the ripples hit the shore and come back towards its maker.
The twig must bob around in the turmoil, of it's making.
The pebble just quietly sits.
Truly,
The question is.
Did the pebble and the twig change the pond, or did the pond change them?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

A twig will cause ripples and floats until the ripples hit the shore and come back towards its maker.

Is that like,
"I'd rather be the hammer than the nail."?

Insincerity

I'm Insincere

Truly,
The question is.
Did the pebble and the twig change the pond, or did the pond change them?

or was there change at all

satellitedriver

or was there change at all

Excellent question.
Change is the only constant in our lives and the universe that surrounds us.
Each and every action does have a reaction.
Take a breath in and expel it.
You just changed molecules!
This being Easter week,
I read a mathematical study several years back that stated, and could theoretically prove, that every living person today had breathed in at least one molecule that Jesus had expelled.

By your typing the question, you moved electrons over the internet and caused my brain's-( and maybe thousands of others)- electrons to move and "change" direction.
The question is;
How does one stop change?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Excellent question.
Change is the only constant in our lives and the universe that surrounds us.
Each and every action does have a reaction.
Take a breath in and expel it.
You just changed molecules!
This being Easter week,
I read a mathematical study several years back that stated, and could theoretically prove, that every living person today had breathed in at least one molecule that Jesus had expelled.

By your typing the question, you moved electrons over the internet and caused my brain's-( and maybe thousands of others)- electrons to move and "change" direction.
The question is;
How does one stop change?

One cannot stop 'change'. Everyday something changes. We may or may not see it, but somewhere something in the universe changes.

Raw

Raw Member
things may not be as they seem
a pebble thrown into the pond sends out concentric rings of a certain amplitude and frequency and sinks to the bottom
a twig thrown into the pond sends out concentric rings of a certain amplitude and frequency and floats
in that instant after the rock has sunk, the casual observer knows not what caused the waves
in that instant after the wood rises and floats, the casual observer knows the wood caused the waves
who cares what caused the waves and what can be done about it?

I lives in the moment not aware there are waves and unaware of that which did not cause waves
Be the dog that fetches the twig and you will be content!
3587809717_c3d27307fc_m.jpg