Tell UPS to get out of ALEC

Dr.Brownz

I wish you guys could make up your minds. I could have sworn that the left claimed it mirrored romneycare...
"“The White House wanted to lean a lot on what we’d done in Massachusetts,” said Jon Gruber, an MIT economist who advised the Romney administration on health care and who attended five meetings at the Obama White House in 2009, including the meeting with the president. “They really wanted to know how we can take that same approach we used in Massachusetts and turn that into a national model.”

Thanks to the provisions, like risk corridors', there is no doubt in my mind that the insurance companies played a significant role in the crafting of this monstrosity. Sadly, though, we may never know because the obama admin hasn't and won't release White House visitor logs prior to Sept 2009 - as noted by this statement...
"The voluntary disclosure policy will apply to records created after September 15, 2009, and the first release of records (covering the month of September) will occur at the end of the year, on or about December 31, 2009. We expect that each monthly release will include tens of thousands of electronic records. Since the White House considers these records to be subject to the Presidential Records Act, it will continue to preserve them accordingly."

Yeah romney care was written by insurance companies too; are you so wrapped up in the fake two party system you cant see that?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wish you guys could make up your minds. I could have sworn that the left claimed it mirrored romneycare...
"“The White House wanted to lean a lot on what we’d done in Massachusetts,” said Jon Gruber, an MIT economist who advised the Romney administration on health care and who attended five meetings at the Obama White House in 2009, including the meeting with the president. “They really wanted to know how we can take that same approach we used in Massachusetts and turn that into a national model.”

Thanks to the provisions, like risk corridors', there is no doubt in my mind that the insurance companies played a significant role in the crafting of this monstrosity. Sadly, though, we may never know because the obama admin hasn't and won't release White House visitor logs prior to Sept 2009 - as noted by this statement...
"The voluntary disclosure policy will apply to records created after September 15, 2009, and the first release of records (covering the month of September) will occur at the end of the year, on or about December 31, 2009. We expect that each monthly release will include tens of thousands of electronic records. Since the White House considers these records to be subject to the Presidential Records Act, it will continue to preserve them accordingly."
Follow the money.

HBGPreloader

It's not money, it's free speech!
SCOTUS tells us so.
You know, the sad part is not long after the McCain- Feingold Act was passed into law, there were challenges to it. And, even though the SCOTUS questioned the validity of the law as early as 2007, our so-called leaders knew it would, eventually, be overturned.
Sadly, instead of addressing the flaws within the law, they chose to do nothing.

Ron Carey lives on

Take the time to email Ups Labor Department. The IBT basically sets your email up for you, all you do is add your local number. ALEC is a union busting firm that has his claws in our company. The email condemns this firm, and every Ups Teamster should pay close attention to these attempts to train management to undercut our union

Sent using BrownCafe App