Tell us why you don't like mondays

Macbrother

Truck rear doors on the outside are always locked, sups don't come around with the keys until after you've stacked out 25+ boxes, trucks are missing, in the wrong places, and they cram everything down your throat since they don't have to wait on air to get the unloaders off the clock; so you spend your last 20 minutes sorting through **** all over the place and cleaning up.

Buck Fifty

Mondays are cool with me (Cant finish it unless you start it)Tuesday and Thursday are the days that suck(they are the reason the week is extended). Cant bitch about hump day or Friday.

laffter

I don't like Mondays because the chances that I will have consumed too much alcohol the night before are far greater than any other day during the week.

Otherwise, it's the same crap every day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Truck rear doors on the outside are always locked, sups don't come around with the keys until after you've stacked out 25+ boxes, trucks are missing, in the wrong places, and they cram everything down your throat since they don't have to wait on air to get the unloaders off the clock; so you spend your last 20 minutes sorting through **** all over the place and cleaning up.

Did you know that the FOB's are usually kept in the cab? Press the button twice and you hear a click by the rear door--you can then open the door.

Mondays are usually are lightest day in my center.

CAFAL

My miles almost double,I get three sections off three other routes due to cutting and I get 15 more pickups. Other than that.... SCHOOLs are closed today. I'm going to have kids running around everywhere. I should bang in sick now. I like Tuesday

Macbrother

Did you know that the FOB's are usually kept in the cab? Press the button twice and you hear a click by the rear door--you can then open the door.

Mondays are usually are lightest day in my center.
That's assuming the front door isn't closed and locked as well, which most of them (on the outside) are.