Tell us why you don't like mondays

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by packageguy, Sep 16, 2012.

1. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Tell us why you don't like Mondays, my thing is don't know what to expect. So many routes taken out, splits all over...
  2. Macbrother

Macbrother Member

Truck rear doors on the outside are always locked, sups don't come around with the keys until after you've stacked out 25+ boxes, trucks are missing, in the wrong places, and they cram everything down your throat since they don't have to wait on air to get the unloaders off the clock; so you spend your last 20 minutes sorting through :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: all over the place and cleaning up.
  3. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

Having 4 days left when the day is over.
  4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

My hands don't work to good on Monday's. Other than that you have to take the good with the bad.
  5. browndog123

browndog123 New Member

When they say the stops aren't there for the necessary routes, and they cut to many routes.
  6. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I'm off tomorrow. This week I won't like Tuesday.
  7. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I call those super Mondays
  9. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

My second easiest day of the week is Monday. no problem here. T, W, Th suck and Friday is my easiest day.
  10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Oh, but I do like Mondays
  11. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Mondays are cool with me (Cant finish it unless you start it)Tuesday and Thursday are the days that suck(they are the reason the week is extended). Cant bitch about hump day or Friday.
  12. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

You know how hard it is to roll in on a Monday hungover, smelling like strippers and wiping coke off your nose?
  13. laffter

laffter Active Member

I don't like Mondays because the chances that I will have consumed too much alcohol the night before are far greater than any other day during the week.

Otherwise, it's the same crap every day.
  14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Did you know that the FOB's are usually kept in the cab? Press the button twice and you hear a click by the rear door--you can then open the door.

Mondays are usually are lightest day in my center.
  15. CAFAL

CAFAL New Member

My miles almost double,I get three sections off three other routes due to cutting and I get 15 more pickups. Other than that.... SCHOOLs are closed today. I'm going to have kids running around everywhere. I should bang in sick now. I like Tuesday
  16. The Saturday air drivers leave their pee cup in the pc
  17. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I have a case of the Monday's.
  18. Macbrother

Macbrother Member

That's assuming the front door isn't closed and locked as well, which most of them (on the outside) are.
  19. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

20. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

That must be the good life, with wife and kids party days are over.