Tell us why you don't like mondays

top dollar

I like everyday of the week! We get paid a great wage have awesome benefits! If you are lucky enough to have your own route make it a good one I have, just have to let the management know what you are willing to do! And I do my fair share but if they try and over do it they pay for it! Don't like to work OT but if that gets the route back down to where it should be then I work it! The only thing I am waiting for is my automatic trans truck!! But I know I will be waiting a while...

Johney

You know how hard it is to roll in on a Monday hungover, smelling like strippers and wiping coke off your nose?
That's funny! I use to have a loader many moons ago that use to come straight from the bar(I'd swear he burned one in the parking lot)and load my truck stop for stop(way before PAS)and never miss a day. Can't remember what ever happened to him,oh well.

I love Mondays I usually get asked by a few junior drivers if I want the day:wink2:

HomeDelivery

That's funny! I use to have a loader many moons ago that use to come straight from the bar(I'd swear he burned one in the parking lot)and load my truck stop for stop(way before PAS)and never miss a day. Can't remember what ever happened to him,oh well.

he probably got caught during a random drug screen & refused to take it = auto-termination (@ least that's what i saw with a very good runner-gunner that just instantly disappeared from the roster a few years ago...):beersmiley1:

Johney

he probably got caught during a random drug screen & refused to take it = auto-termination (@ least that's what i saw with a very good runner-gunner that just instantly disappeared from the roster a few years ago...):beersmiley1:
Random drug screening? I've only seen that once ever here and that was two guys who where caught smoking weed during break. In the building if you can believe that. Oh and any driver that had a DUI,but that's it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
We had a loader that would come straight from darts to load. Wednesday mornings during the dart league was the only time he'd misload.
(his drivers loved him, anyway) :)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I wake up at 9 930 on a monday,do a few things around the house then I can't go back to sleep since I was awake days on the weekend.. makes it a loooong night!! Go to bed finally around noon on Tuesday!!

kingOFchester

You could be laying out this uniform!!

TRUE,

I prefer laying this outfit on Friday night before vacation week!!

tour.jpg
tour.jpg