Telltale signs that you have been putting in too many hours:

A

anonymous6

after a 14 hour in feeder one night I pulled into the scale in my personal car on the way home following the trucks in front of me. I still laugh when I think about what the DOT was thinking about when they saw the car.

PeasAndCarrots

I drive a stick for my route and since peak hit, (10-12 hour days) I've consistently reached for the shifter while driving my automatic home each night.

MaceFremonti

after a 14 hour in feeder one night I pulled into the scale in my personal car on the way home following the trucks in front of me. I still laugh when I think about what the DOT was thinking about when they saw the car.

LOL I almost did this myself last Thursday! :confused:

Sent using BrownCafe App

did not know that. Was told that superglue is a good liquid bandage. I don't know what is in that stuff, but putting on a cut straight into the bloodstream is a little off to me.

Flush wound as needed. Stop blood flow. Dry. Gould wound closed. Glue. If in a stresses area, wrap to prevent reopening.

upschuck

Flush wound as needed. Stop blood flow. Dry. Gould wound closed. Glue. If in a stresses area, wrap to prevent reopening.

Why would you need to wrap that thing, have you ever glued two fingers together, it takes a chainsaw to get those things apart.

Why would you need to wrap that thing, have you ever glued two fingers together, it takes a chainsaw to get those things apart.

If in a spot that would flex,etc, the skin movement would strain the glued area. When wrapped it helps hold it together.

oldngray

nowhere special
Many people used superglue on their fingertips to keep them from splitting. I usually wrapped my fingertips with surgical tape instead.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I keep a crayon in my pocket for writing PAL #'s if I can't peel a sticker...this morning, not paying attention, I pulled my chapstick out of my pocket and tried writing the number....

oldngray

nowhere special
I keep a crayon in my pocket for writing PAL #'s if I can't peel a sticker...this morning, not paying attention, I pulled my chapstick out of my pocket and tried writing the number....

You need to slow down. Stop trying to work so fast.

0004.gif