Temp driver class take redo?

Joeskyline06

I took and completed the temp drivers course last year and became a temp and temped all the way through late feb. Now they are telling me and all the other temps that went through the course last year must retake the entire intagrad class? Why would they do this? Can they even do this?

IlllIIllIIlllIllIIIlIlIlI

The way it works in my center is that anyone who is trained to drive a package car, never needs to go back to any type of PC school, but also they can do whatever the **** they want to do. So you're out of luck.

ManInBrown

From my understanding when I went to class last month. Class is only good for a 6 month period now for (casuals) temps. If you are laid off at end of season and then called back the following year for a 2nd season you have to retake the class. A couple people in my class were in your exact same situation. One person in class was a temp for one season (sept-dec) and was brought back as a perm FT hire and he had to retake it because the 6 months expired.

Last edited:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That seems like such a waste of money for them. Why send someone through a week of training and putting them up in a hotel to once again teach them the same junk that they already know.

But hell, if they want to send me back to integrad for a week and not have to deal with blown out trucks and crumby dispatches, then I'd be all for it