Temp Driver Pay

Last contract had us temp drivers (June-December) making 75% of driver top pay which has been $21.13/hr. I can't find any mention to temp drivers at all in the new contract. Does anyone have an answer or could point me in the right direction of what we should be making in the new contract?
If it IS still 75% of driver top pay, would my retro check cover the pay difference since last August? Had a driver tell me today that the top rate now was $32.99, so should I have been making $24.74 since August?

UPSER110

Last contract had us temp drivers (June-December) making 75% of driver top pay which has been $21.13/hr. I can't find any mention to temp drivers at all in the new contract. Does anyone have an answer or could point me in the right direction of what we should be making in the new contract?
If it IS still 75% of driver top pay, would my retro check cover the pay difference since last August? Had a driver tell me today that the top rate now was $32.99, so should I have been making $24.74 since August?

Same language for the new contract. My pay just went to $24.22 from $21.13 since I was still a part time reg-temp as of aug 2013...