Ten Years on Brown Cafe

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?? Seriously I'm glad to know you I'm glad that I found the brown cafe and I'm glad that I can interact with other that are in the same distinctional boat I'm in. God bless

Boat.

Browncafe is lifevest.

Any questions?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The first time I ever posted on this forum, I started a thread and Over9five was the first member to respond to it. I can't remember what I was griping about, but the answer came from a man with great wisdom!

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember....it was the spring of 2000 and I posted by candle light and the only other person around was tieguy!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The first time I ever posted on this forum, I started a thread and Over9five was the first member to respond to it. I can't remember what I was griping about, but the answer came from a man with great wisdom!

At least half of the members here share that same experience.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm sure I started about 2000 but had a serious computer glitch in 2006 and had to sign up on the BC again so that is when it shows I started. Don't matter---I'm not after the "I can do 10,000 posts in a few years award " like some have done. Maybe I could if I knew everything.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm sure I started about 2000 but had a serious computer glitch in 2006 and had to sign up on the BC again so that is when it shows I started. Don't matter---I'm not after the "I can do 10,000 posts in a few years award " like some have done. Maybe I could if I knew everything.

I had the same issue. I was on here around 2002 or before but the site changed and I couldn't log on anymore. Changed my name for a while and was eventually able to log back in as brown monster. I miss the days of Tieguy and LoyalMBE doing battle.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

That's probably best.
I wouldn't feel right calling you Nancy.