Ten Years on Brown Cafe

big idea

I had the same issue. I was on here around 2002 or before but the site changed and I couldn't log on anymore. Changed my name for a while and was eventually able to log back in as brown monster. I miss the days of Tieguy and LoyalMBE doing battle.

The battle between Tieguy and LoyalMBE was before my time here but Loyal and a person called MBE4121 would battle a few others about a lawsuit against UPS and MBE stores over on Yahoo finacial board.Lots of funny stuff.They don't post on on that board very often anymore so i come here to be entertained by Nancy.

barnyard

KTM rider
I miss tieguy. No matter what we are all people.

After I had been here a year or so, I was convinced that tieguy was a driver supe in my building. He trained me as an air driver and we also volunteered at the local Humane Society. It was actually while volunteering, that I found out he NEVER used a computer at home for ANYTHING. His wife was nearby when I asked if he was on the BC. She asked what it was and then nearly peed herself laughing.

After I had been here a year or so, I was convinced that tieguy was a driver supe in my building. He trained me as an air driver and we also volunteered at the local Humane Society. It was actually while volunteering, that I found out he NEVER used a computer at home for ANYTHING. His wife was nearby when I asked if he was on the BC. She asked what it was and then nearly peed herself laughing.

BP?