Tennesee

bacha29

Once upon a time, we had a manager who didn't have enough people to cover the,HD area on Saturday So what does she do? What a brilliant solution she came up with. The HD stuff that couldn't be delivered on Saturday and there was alot of it. She had her subordinates scan the boxes as delivered on Saturday, then on Monday have the Ground guys hand sheet it and deliver it on Monday. Needless to say, you don't have to be here on a Fulbright to figure out what happened. THey sent her to another terminal but just long enough to pop her kid, then it was Hasta Lavista baby.

vantexan

Once upon a time, we had a manager who didn't have enough people to cover the,HD area on Saturday So what does she do? What a brilliant solution she came up with. The HD stuff that couldn't be delivered on Saturday and there was alot of it. She had her subordinates scan the boxes as delivered on Saturday, then on Monday have the Ground guys hand sheet it and deliver it on Monday. Needless to say, you don't have to be here on a Fulbright to figure out what happened. THey sent her to another terminal but just long enough to pop her kid, then it was Hasta Lavista baby.
I was domiciled in a remote area years where the district director was pushing for zero overtime in his entire district. My mgmt team came up with the creative solution of putting some of my area's stops in the U.S. Mail to eliminate my OT. Drove me under the 35 hour guarantee and falsified my time cards to make it look like I was just over 35 hrs. Eventually I posted on the internet what happened and senior was demoted, ops mgr fired. A 1-800-fraud line was started about then. Can't begin to tell you the stress they put me under. When I was rehired in 2014 I moved to a remote area at my own expense, saving them tons on OT as well as no more 14 hr rule issues. Couple that with the stress I was put through by crooked mgrs in several places while working hard and maintaining good numbers for more than 27 years, volunteering countless times to help out, and you might see why I'm angry about not getting my previous percentage of pay range back per clearly spelled out policy. I work for liars and cheats, and that's being charitable.

bacha29

As more of your work history with X is being revealed,I too share in your comtempt for a company whose unscrupulous business practices and idelible history of trying to skirt the law completely contradicts the postitve public image it trys to cultivate.

Jayhawk

Rumor is that my old Senior filed a lawsuit against X. One of the people named in the suit is related to MT3. As a result x looked into all of my old seniors stations dating back several years. Because of this a few station managers that were under this guy were either fired or demoted because of what they were told to do by the old senior manager.