Terminated for dishonesty....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

@Grey I've used it before on a resi as well. Dispatch said they were going to be out of town for a week to future for next week. Thanks everyone who has been replying I appriciate it. Do you guys know what's going to happen at this meeting with the labor and union people? What do I say? What do I not say?

What do you say? "Yes, sir." "No, sir." "I understand, sir." "It will never happen again, sir."

What don't you say? DO NOT tell them more than they need to know.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Using future to try and conceal a missed was stupid, ......and dishonest.

Record them as missed: accurate, honest, and shows you were over-dispatched.

So instead of getting a write up. You chose to do sown thing that will get you fired. I have to tell drivers this on a daily basis. Even if management tells you to do it, that doesn't mean it is not dishonest. Working as directed does not trump dishonesty.
Thsts why I tell the other drivers to call me, then I will call management out on their BS.

I've seen some super shady stuff go on.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Based on what you have told us and with the assumption that you have an otherwise clean record, you should be back to work within a few days with the termination downgraded to a time served suspension with no back pay.

Commercial stops futured after 5 pm show up as missed.

No, they show as futured, it does not matter what time of day you future a package business or residential. Now if you sheet it as not in or closed, then it will show as missed.

Before anyone makes any comments no I do not have my drivers sheet as future...I have the over allowed to prove it with 2 misload runners a day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, they show as futured, it does not matter what time of day you future a package business or residential. Now if you sheet it as not in or closed, then it will show as missed.

Before anyone makes any comments no I do not have my drivers sheet as future...I have the over allowed to prove it with 2 misload runners a day.

Thank you for the clarification.

Johney

How is sheeting a pkg NI after 5 going to show as missed? CLO yes, NI? No. Thanks for trying though.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
How is sheeting a pkg NI after 5 going to show as missed? CLO yes, NI? No. Thanks for trying though.

you really don't know how many drivers sheet packages as not in and then they hit the commercial....no trying about it.

TIP: If its a business and no one is there, they are ClOSED. If its residential and no one is home they are NOT IN (NI) because your home is not closed...ever.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
you really don't know how many drivers sheet packages as not in and then they hit the commercial....no trying about it.

TIP: If its a business and no one is there, they are ClOSED. If its residential and no one is home they are NOT IN (NI) because your home is not closed...ever.

Ten years ago, I was told by our center manager at that time, to never record a business as closed.