Termination Help

Already

Sorry, I just find it hard to believe he would get fired over a small paint chip. He either had a target on his back for something else or he's saying it's smaller than it actually is.
He had an accident not to long ago. It was small and just damage to his package car that he reported so this happens makes him seem like a risk. However I just felt like this should not stick because it may have not even happen with him and he has no knowledge of it. Thanks for your response though

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He had an accident not to long ago. It was small and just damage to his package car that he reported so this happens makes him seem like a risk. However I just felt like this should not stick because it may have not even happen with him and he has no knowledge of it. Thanks for your response though
If he didn't do it, why was it caught on his post trip but not pre trip ?

Already

Umm. .... sure
It wasn't a car. If it was even him the only thing it could possibly be was a tree that he would not have noticed and that may not even be it. Who knows how it got there. I've learned from reading this site that ups has to find someone to blame and as a new employee you don't have much of a chance coming out on top.

It wasn't a car. If it was even him the only thing it could possibly be was a tree that he would not have noticed and that may not even be it. Who knows how it got there. I've learned from reading this site that ups has to find someone to blame and as a new employee you don't have much of a chance coming out on top.
I've never been accused of wrong doing for a "chip" on a package car.

Already

If he didn't do it, why was it caught on his post trip but not pre trip ?
He was busy on pre trip trying to get packages in etc and it may have been missed. His fault yes but that doesn't mean he did it or that he should be blamed for un reported when it wasn't nothing that he noticed or he knew happen to report

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He was busy on pre trip trying to get packages in etc and it may have been missed. His fault yes but that doesn't mean he did it or that he should be blamed for un reported when it wasn't nothing that he noticed or he knew happen to report
He didn't do a pre trip did he?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

It seems to me that 'you' should have been a little more careful and observant.

See ya'.