Termination inquiry

rickyb

Ah yes I'm sure this brings happiness to many on this site who've trolled and mocked me over the years
I am finished with UPS. After a month of having a different SUP every week, this joint custody issue between unload, load, sort split is over.
Since all the empty head narcissist and nihilistic Union reps are disinterested and managment only scamper like rats to make their numbers I had to say farewell.
The termination of 3 hr work days and getting up at 2am couldn't be more welcomed.
Employees are still working hours before start time and only change when auditors are present in the building.
Alright so enough talk, I'm ready to walk...
My question is
With 52 hrs of sick and option days and 20 hours of vacation left (as noted in my paycheck)
Will any of that money ever be cut out to me?
I know the slime ball nature of managment and the pay lady obligated them not to help me at all
However if there is a way through the Union to reclaim those hours before I'm swept under the proverbial rug, I'd like to hear from someone who has info.
Bring on the anecdotes and horror stories.
As of now, I am awaiting the official termination document.
What evil little schemes will managment try to pull to see that nothing is done to settle this.
Five years at UPS has taught me the grimy unhelpful and bland indifference of its employees, should I expect them to put up a fight or just brush me off like a loose hair on that feecsee colored uniform?
ive seen you on here before.

why dont you learn about capitalism and the alternatives to it and then do something?? donating money is easy, showing up to protests is easy, and buying clothes from wikileaks or anonymous is easy.

im so glad i got fired from UPS. right now i make more money than if i were to have stayed with UPS, i work way less hours, i have headphones and mp3 going when im at work, management is not on my dick when im working ever, and in the next year i will be doing fly in fly out camp 2 weeks on / off and when im not at work i get to do road trips to fascist america in a hot car!

UPS could have been a good company, but like many capitalist companies it got ruined!

by the way when i got fired i called the manager all kinds of nasty things. i regret not going out of my mind dripping spit all over the desk and pretending to throw up with my eyes wide open. if your gonna go out give em hell, they :censored2:ing deserve it!

rickyb

So are you going to post a manic, profanity-filled video on YouTube ranting about how horrible working for UPS is, because there aren't enough of those yet.
everyone should be rating their employer on the internet including videos which i havent done.

glassdoor.com is the best.

theres also ratemyemployer

Last edited:

rickyb

Well, surely they can't be expected to work so hard as to start sweating!! Lol.
i heard millennials are lazy. i dont have a problem with millennials working less hard at their jobs and making the greedy corporate capitalist pigs less money. gen x worked way too hard, most other developed countries dont work like that and actually have the sense to enjoy their lives.

i do have a problem if the millennials are so lazy that they dont go to protest or get involved with politics.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i heard millennials are lazy. i dont have a problem with millennials working less hard at their jobs and making the greedy corporate capitalist pigs less money. gen x worked way too hard, most other developed countries dont work like that and actually have the sense to enjoy their lives.

i do have a problem if the millennials are so lazy that they dont go to protest or get involved with politics.
Geez, you are like a broken record. The same crap over and over and over.

I have a question for you since you think millennials shouldn't have to work hard....WHO do you think should do the hard work? SOMEONE has to do it. It ain't gonna do itself.

rickyb

I have a question for you since you think millennials shouldn't have to work hard....WHO do you think should do the hard work? SOMEONE has to do it. It ain't gonna do itself.
and your not? maybe i am lol whatever.

actually most people already do hard work, but all the money goes to the 0.1% or whatever. really we should all be working 30 hours a week and getting way more money too. its been 70 years since the work week was cut down to 40 hours. its high time it was cut again, especially considering theres not many good paying jobs, and the climate catasrophe.

specifically regarding UPS, if we didnt have such an inefficient property system where people are constantly buying :censored2: which sits unused 90% or more of the time, then you wouldn't have to be moving heavy stuff all the time.

P

pickup

ive seen you on here before.

why dont you learn about capitalism and the alternatives to it and then do something?? donating money is easy, showing up to protests is easy, and buying clothes from wikileaks or anonymous is easy.

im so glad i got fired from UPS. right now i make more money than if i were to have stayed with UPS, i work way less hours, i have headphones and mp3 going when im at work, management is not on my dick when im working ever, and in the next year i will be doing fly in fly out camp 2 weeks on / off and when im not at work i get to do road trips to fascist america in a hot car!

it!

Another Canadian who hates America and who can't wait for the first opportunity to go visit it.

rickyb

arice11 quitting UPS is a prime example of capitalism being a :censored2:ty economic system.

rickyb

I know many people who make less and get treated worse.
thats not saying much now is it?

prince got it:

CIsuHbzXAAA8OQU.png

part of the problem is you dont own anything, you rent yourself as employees. another part of the problem is you dont vote on anything, you just take orders.