Termination Question

UPSGUY72

Fellow employee got fired on March 13. How much time do they have to file a grievance to get a hearing?

Your fellow employee got fired 10 days ago and hasn't talked to his/ BA yet? The BA has all that information the fellow employee needs to fight to get his job back.

Non sequitur

Driver was told by the hall that they had 10 days. It sounds like the parties involved have already washed their hands with this case.

710 steward

Apparently this person doesn't want to keep his position if he still has chosen to do nothing. Every termination I have ever dealt with the person had their paperwork done and turned in immediately.

UPSGUY72

He probably sheeted an EAM in the building so it wouldn't show up late, claimed he was "working as directed" only to have his on-car deny ever giving that directive.

Sent using BrownCafe App

We had a driver get fired for that he eventually got his job back. But during the time he was out he was able to read the writing on the wall and decided to quit /retire early and go work somewhere else.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He probably sheeted an EAM in the building so it wouldn't show up late, claimed he was "working as directed" only to have his on-car deny ever giving that directive.

73314i.jpg

-Bug-

UPSGUY72

Been in many accidents. Always got their job back. I think the driver is anti-union.

After a while the union washes there hand of people that always need there help. We had a driver that was basically forced to retire because of the number of accidents he had over his career. He failed his yearly safety ride do to his unsafe driving and they basically told him that him they weren't allowing him back on the road again..

It's not the accidents that getting him in trouble it's not following the methods.....

barnyard

KTM rider
Click on a users name and 'start a conversation.' You can also go to your profile, click 'start a conversation' and type in the users name that you want to PM.