Termination

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
​Kewl!!!! I already called the hotline and HR. Have a grievance in hand. In fact that is what I told my OR this afternoon and less than 5 minutes later he tells me he's calling me in on stealing time.

menotyou

bella amicizia
​Kewl!!!! I already called the hotline and HR. Have a grievance in hand. In fact that is what I told my OR this afternoon and less than 5 minutes later he tells me he's calling me in on stealing time.
The DOJ oversees a lot of UPS' activities. Don't be afraid to call them. I would call the Dep.t of Labor IMMEDIATELY!
That is a violation of many laws. DOT, as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The DOJ oversees a lot of UPS' activities. Don't be afraid to call them. I would call the Dep.t of Labor IMMEDIATELY!
That is a violation of many laws. DOT, as well.
I will let NLRB have it. They will turn it over to DOL if it is necessary.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will let NLRB have it. They will turn it over to DOL if it is necessary.
Phoenix. 602-640-2160
albuquerque: 505-248-5125
L.V.: 702-388-6416

I think you wil find this is more of a DOL issue for refusing you break/meal period.
Good luck, V.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Phoenix. 602-640-2160
albuquerque: 505-248-5125
L.V.: 702-388-6416

I think you wil find this is more of a DOL issue for refusing you break/meal period.
Good luck, V.
​It's NLRB too. It's a violation of our bargaining agreement as well as DOL laws. I've dealt with NLRB before, they will turn it over to DOL.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yay! It's fixed. Thank you! Well, then. I guess the next time I need to figure who to call, I should talk to you first! :student:
I really wish you Good Luck today, V. Show those bastards!:clubbing:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yay! It's fixed. Thank you! Well, then. I guess the next time I need to figure who to call, I should talk to you first! :student:
I really wish you Good Luck today, V. Show those bastards!:clubbing:
Thanks. As much as I'd like to say this is a piece of cake I'm not going to take it for granted. Nothing is for granted.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Famous Captains !!

images
images
images