Terrible first day

BrownBrokeDown

Thank God we don't have anybody like that running sorts. They put the maroon sups in the office where they can watch them.
Honestly, 3/4 of our pt sups have no idea how to be sup. For example, belt off but the sup is in another area talking to another sup...same sup different time, their belt is going off (my old area) i tell my sup im going over and getting their belt running. I go, ask the sup where is the problem that is causing their belt to go off...He had no idea his belt was off and he was standing underneath it...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Honestly, 3/4 of our pt sups have no idea how to be sup. For example, belt off but the sup is in another area talking to another sup...same sup different time, their belt is going off (my old area) i tell my sup im going over and getting their belt running. I go, ask the sup where is the problem that is causing their belt to go off...He had no idea his belt was off and he was standing underneath it...
Makes me cringe. When my sort is going I'm there, supervising. They don't pay me to talk to other sups. I'm there to do a job.

It's always funny when the inattentive sups can't figure out why their people don't respect them and their numbers suck. Well, you're too busy playing candy crush on your phone..

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't think the union people are suppose to be training the new hires. IF he is on his 30 days still the supervisor is suppose to be training him. When the person gets his or her 30 days in then I will help.