Terrorists

rickyb

So, they're not job creators?
slave masters were also job creators.

and on the flip side, you need demand to create jobs. if nobody has money to buy, then the products dont get sold. so employers create jobs, but so do consumers. and capitalism typically functions through exploitation. i dont have a problem with a single person running and working in his / her own business but i do have a problem with paying workers (typically low wages and poor working conditions.)

rickyb

in this conversation, glenn greenwald mentions that in 2003 donald rumsfeld paid rand corporation for a study on the middle east asking the question "why do they hate americans?"

the answer was (no suprise!) "policy of the US government"

rickyb

Why are businesses called job creators, and treated differently than demand creators?
because it puts the emphasis on letting the corporation do what it wants, since in this view it is a god.

i would look up what noam chomsky says about it.

ironically capitalism and corporations are the ones recently responsible for a loss of jobs due to outsourcing....so one way of having "job creation" is for american workers to start working for 50 cents an hour like china where the jobs have been going.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
because it puts the emphasis on letting the corporation do what it wants, since in this view it is a god.

i would look up what noam chomsky says about it.

ironically capitalism and corporations are the ones recently responsible for a loss of jobs due to outsourcing....so one way of having "job creation" is for american workers to start working for 50 cents an hour like china where the jobs have been going.
You have Noam Chomsky on the brain.

Too bad you have to use other people names and words to try to give your words credence.