Terrorists

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hard targets are secured structures ; military facilities , power plants , oil storage plants , banks , and gov't buildings .

Soft targets means people .

moreluck

golden ticket member
its outsourcing, and its going from canada / america to mexico
says Ricky.....

5410f4c4dfcffe86744b22aca53dcb29.jpg

rickyb

It's radical Islamist terrorists....try saying it........Obama can't!
maybe because hes not that stupid. i have no idea. the US government doesnt want peace, it needs to have war to keep the war industry going. let me tell you something, your country is going to be spending money on war until it goes bankrupt which shouldnt be long now after the financial industry collapses.

i like it when you guys post about the "terrorists" here. and when realbrown1 said the other day that "theres no waste in defense spending". shows how gullible you are.

said it before and ill say it again: fire your news sources.

some of this stuff is basic and you cant see through the BS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
maybe because hes not that stupid. i have no idea. the US government doesnt want peace, it needs to have war to keep the war industry going. let me tell you something, your country is going to be spending money on war until it goes bankrupt which shouldnt be long now after the financial industry collapses.

i like it when you guys post about the "terrorists" here. and when realbrown1 said the other day that "theres no waste in defense spending". shows how gullible you are.

Oh, HE"S THAT STUPID !!

P

pickup

Don't you have a queen to bow down to?

rickyb

Oh, HE"S THAT STUPID !!
arent you statistically more likely to be killed by american whites than middle east muslims? if so, I'd love obama to say that.

but what id really like him to say is a few middle east muslims want to attack america because we bomb the :censored2: out of them and intervene with their affairs ruining their lives. you might ask yourself why you havent already thought of this.

rickyb

linked from msnbc:

http://www.globalpost.com/article/6...icans-are-biggest-terror-threat-united-states

"White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country's lawless border regions."

so get out of here with that racist :censored2: you dumb so called conservatives and look in the mirror. and the blacks should be pissed: they were enslaved for centuries, and they are still dealing with racism to this day.

newfie

so get out of here with that racist :censored2: you dumb so called conservatives and look in the mirror. and the blacks should be :censored2:: they were enslaved for centuries, and they are still dealing with racism to this day.

well Well looks like Ricky Bobby lost his mind.

perhaps an Oscar Meyer is needed as a pacifier

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
linked from msnbc:

http://www.globalpost.com/article/6...icans-are-biggest-terror-threat-united-states

"White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country's lawless border regions."

so get out of here with that racist :censored2: you dumb so called conservatives and look in the mirror. and the blacks should be :censored2:: they were enslaved for centuries, and they are still dealing with racism to this day.
:consoling:

moreluck

golden ticket member
linked from msnbc:

Looks like RickyB didn't get all the peas picked!!