Terrorists

moreluck

golden ticket member
0ZK4JMk.jpg

rickyb

the fact that this thread is always one of the top articles in current events tells me the propaganda is strong. doesnt help that i contribute.

you are more likely to contract an intestinal disease after going out to a restaraunt then being killed by a terrorist.
you are more likely to die from slipping in your bath, than being killed by a terrorist

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I love how all of you on the Right get all excited when you see a stupid poster like this one. Your 80 million gun owners mean nothing when some ISIS terrorist detonates an explosives-filled backpack at Disneyland. In other words, you're ignorant regarding the situation. Nothing new there.

MAKAVELI

I love how all of you on the Right get all excited when you see a stupid poster like this one. Your 80 million gun owners mean nothing when some ISIS terrorist detonates an explosives-filled backpack at Disneyland. In other words, you're ignorant regarding the situation. Nothing new there.
Reminds me of this " special needs " president.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Reminds me of this " special needs " president.

"Special Needs" is being charitable. All of these cute little posters are red meat for the chronic gun and kill crowd out there who start masturbating when one of their Fearless Leaders starts some serious chest-pounding. "America, :censored2: yeah!!" If you get the reference, you understand what the movie was making fun of.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ignorant?? thanks!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ignorant?? thanks!

You are welcome!! ISIS knows that they will never succeed if they try and march down the streets of an American city. There is a difference between being ignorant and being stupid, but you can be both if you try hard enough.

wkmac

You are welcome!! ISIS knows that they will never succeed if they try and march down the streets of an American city. There is a difference between being ignorant and being stupid, but you can be both if you try hard enough.

Best estimates are that there are more private small arms in the hands of the American public than all the world's armies combined. Factor in also than many and I mean many Americans have the capacity of making IED's far nastier than what was used against our own in the battle zones of the Middle East. ISIS all to well knows this and thus will never be so bold as they know they will never make it to the end of that street but will instead finally learn the hard truth about those 72 virgins.

ISIS have their hands full just in their own lands and at best they enjoy the American propaganda myth making as a means of using for their own as propaganda to make them bigger than they truly are. If they are so "bad-ass" why the need for such under the table and over the table aid from those to whom they have avowed as enemies to destroy?

Big Brother needs a Goldstein in order to maintain fear which drives need and thus they have one.

And don't think Goldstein doesn't benefit either!

rickyb

ignorant?? thanks!

hey i think ALOT of people not necessarily right wingers get overly excited over terrorism. very very few americans die of terrorism in general.

45000 americans yearly die of lack of healthcare.
98000 americans die every year because of medical malpractice.
there was another high number because of something to do with work, like pollution or safety.

moreluck

golden ticket member
hey i think ALOT of people not necessarily right wingers get overly excited over terrorism. very very few americans die of terrorism in general.

there was another high number because of something to do with work, like pollution or safety.
What if you are one of those Americans that dies of terrorism ??? Oh, wait, you have to be American first.

wkmac

45k die because of no healthcare and 98k die from healthcare. Ponder that thought and see which one saves more lives! ;)

What if you are one of those Americans that dies of terrorism ??? Oh, wait, you have to be American first.

In 2014' 3 Americans died as a result of terrorism from ISIS. In the same year 12 people died as a result of football and over 1000 people died as a result of American police officers.

If people actually dying is the point..........
;)

rickyb

ya dont have to be american. i could have easily used canadian statistics to show that many people dont die of terrorism but other things, but i am unfamiliar with them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"... very very few americans die of terrorism in general " (rickyb).
You used the word, 'Americans'
So, according to your own words, YOU DO HAVE TO BE AMERICAN. You would have to change the wording of your statement to accommodate anyone but Americans.
It's fun to make you change all your words around....It's like seeing Rocket J. Squirrel stutter.