Test

wkmac

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

DUH!!!!!!! :happy-very:

Jones, you are correct that the test if you seek accuracy is way to short and limiting in answers. We had another such test here some months back that was longer but the answers IMO were still to restricting to paint a true picture. Marshall's purpose for the quiz was to get people to think not only what they believe but so often people would be surprised to learn how libertarian they might be or in reverse not libertarian they might be.

Over, I'm going to try and make you fell better about your "liberalism" and suggest you check out what is called "classical liberalism" but you also can't ignore from our modern perspective the contrast between "classical liberal and the modern liberalism and even modern conservatism" . Even the origins of the terms left and right from 18th century French politics are completely twisted out of shape by the modern disfunctional American system. Even libertarianism has a very strong left/liberal presence in such organizations as Forums of the Libertarian Left, Center for a Stateless Society and Alliance of the Libertarian Left and believe me, these guys are not your typical democrat party Obama left fans by any stretch. Being a liberal or of the left if you will is not a bad thing just as being of the right is not a bad thing. Where it get's bad, where any philosophy goes wrong is where you cross the line and tread over the non-aggression axiom.

Advocates of Self Gov't was founded by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Fritz Marshall Fritz who invented the World's Smallest Political Quiz. Marshall this past Nov. 4th sadly lost his battle with cancer but he left an impressive legacy for freedom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Harris Sharon Harris now runs Advocates which is located in Cartersville Ga. and she's an awesome lady. I got to meet one of my heros in life in Russell Means because of her and she'll go down as a behind the scenes, unsung hero of freedom and liberty in my book.

tourists24

hmmm,,, guess I need to move to rural Montana and get a cabin....

Libertarian 100/100
political test.jpg

diesel96

:happy-very: as I'm thinking of Frank Zappa!

In case you might be to young to get the humor.

YouTube - Frank Zappa --- Montana

Wkmac, "watch out where the Huskies go, I think you've been eating that yellow snow".....Maybe one day we'll share brfst at St Alfonso's Pancake Restaurant. please don't steal the margerine. Afterwards we can go out for some T!tties and beer at Chrissy's.....

Anyhow, here's where I stand on this limited libertarian quiz....
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.