how about this new board?

• I want the old board back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • where's the spell check?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
I think it will be great when we're used to it. I love the "look"!
My old password didn't work, but it gave me a new one via EMail instantly.

Great job, Cheryl. Very professional!

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I got "timed" out twice.....that's 10 tries to log in. It gave me a new password which is a number. I hate numbers and want my old password back.
Are all posts going to be "post reply"? If I want to post a new joke, I'm not replying to anything, I just want to add another joke to the list.

Shoot me now!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I think the "old lady" is finally getting it!!

God, I sure don't handle change well. I need a drink.....and I don't drink! Where's my frappucino??

OK, going to the bottom of a page for the newest message is weird. I'll be scrolling my life away.

Cheryl, don't take any of this seriously....I'm just venting and griping my way through the newness.

susiedriver

moreluck said:
OK, I think the "old lady" is finally getting it!!

God, I sure don't handle change well. I need a drink.....and I don't drink! Where's my frappucino??

OK, going to the bottom of a page for the newest message is weird. I'll be scrolling my life away.

Cheryl, don't take any of this seriously....I'm just venting and griping my way through the newness.
You can set the threads anyway you like in the options page (old>new, new>old, etc.)

Nice feature. There is also an ignore, so you won't have to see my posts anymore, I may have a few coming after Fitzmas!

roach

WGASA(Google It):>)
moreluck said:
...I'll be scrolling my life away...

Moreluck -

Just hit the "end" key and it will take you to the bottom of the thread.

Also - you'll notice a small square box in the upper left corner of each post - if it's blue, that indicates you've already read that message - if it's orange it's new.

roach

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanks roach. I followed the instructions from Cheryl and now the newest post is on the top for me. I didn't know about the little blue box. Thanks for the info.

brett636

I like it! Very nice!!

Now get us some smilies!!!! :)

dancenana.gif

michael

Chicago area
Always up for something new Cheryl... New look and some new options, a tip of the cap to you for all your time and effort .....:D

mr_roboto

I feel GOOD!
test

this was a test. I guess we don't have a delete option

edit#3 How do I turn on my img code so my signature works?

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
mr_roboto said:
this was a test. I guess we don't have a delete option

edit#3 How do I turn on my img code so my signature works?
I didn't realize that the board was set so that users couldn't delete their own posts. The settings have been updated.

I finally found the img code option for signatures and turned it on but it doesn't appear to be working...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Last edited: