texan kicked out

texankickedout

This is texan. Guess I have been voted off the island.
Makes no sense. I keep getting invalid password. Same password I have used for all of November and 100 post.
Asked for password reset. Nothing has arrived in my email.

I get the hint. Bye with no bad feelings.

texan

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You have not been "kicked out". Send a message to Cheryl, she will fix the problem as soon as she is able.

Last edited:

brown bomber

brown bomber
I would be proud to be kicked out of anything......if warranted..........the older I get , the less tolerant...to the A-holes, which i deal w/ on an everyday basis

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Makes no sense. I keep getting invalid password. Same password I have used for all of November and 100 post.

texan

Sent a message to Cheryl.

brett636

As everyone has already stated Cheryl is the one to talk too. She has always gotten back to me quickly and resolved my problem.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

texan
Hi Texan. I sent you the following email response to the "kicked off the island" email you sent to me 14 minutes before you posted this. If you're kicked off the island how is it possible that you are still posting? :peaceful:

cheryl said:
Hi, I'd be happy to help you trouble shoot any site issues you are experiencing.

There is nothing in the logs about any problems with your account. I went ahead and generated a password reset email from the automated system in case that was the thing you were trying to reset.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheryl

DS

Fenderbender
I think he's implying that not being able to log in as texan,he created a new username name.

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Is there anyone you don`t "like"? I swear girl if you were my kid it would be off to the Catholic girls school for you.
Hey Dizzee, Don't you think i would look good in a little pleated skirt, That white button down I am wearing, with those tall white socks and patent saddle shoes?

Just Sayin'?

I always said I was a
"Likeable"

Girl. :winks:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey Dizzee, Don't you think i would look good in a little pleated skirt, That white button down I am wearing, with those tall white socks and patent saddle shoes?

Just Sayin'?

I always said I was a
"Likeable"

Girl. :winks:
You described what I wore to High School every day for 4 years !!....Not patent leather though....too shiny and boys could see up your skirt.
How did the nuns learn that???

menotyou

bella amicizia
You described what I wore to High School every day for 4 years !!....Not patent leather though....too shiny and boys could see up your skirt.
How did the nuns learn that???
Better be careful, More. I hear some fellas on here like that outfit! Just saying'. :winks: