texan kicked out

P

pickup

Texan, Trick, and me also.

It's just an error boys, we're not kicked out! Cheryl's on it!

In regards to Texan and Trick, it was just an error. It was not an error with Over9five. He was untouchable when he was a moderator but when he came back to the trenches with us grunts, it was payback time and we did indeed vote him off. He is a moderator once more and hence untouchable again.

over9five

Staff member
In regards to Texan and Trick, it was just an error. It was not an error with Over9five. He was untouchable when he was a moderator but when he came back to the trenches with us grunts, it was payback time and we did indeed vote him off. He is a moderator once more and hence untouchable again.

But....but....but I thought everyone loves me...... :-(

satellitedriver

You described what I wore to High School every day for 4 years !!....Not patent leather though....too shiny and boys could see up your skirt.
How did the nuns learn that???

I spent 12yrs in Catholic schools and the nuns made us boys wear polished shoes.
Some went so far as to put tiny mirrors at the toe.
Just sayin...

brown bomber

brown bomber
That is my ,now copyrighted, daily mantra as I enter the building.
how can you copyright my quote......I will have my Irish or Italian attorney contact your people..........if that doesn't work I'll turn my Jewish attorney on you

Is there anyone you don`t "like"? I swear girl if you were my kid it would be off to the Catholic girls school for you.

over9five

Staff member
I'm surprised we never heard from Texan again. He seemed like a good guy, don't you think he'd check his thread and see the replies?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nah, it's all based on user names. You both start with T.:wink2:
I didnt get kicked off.
what a cry baby
Where did you find my picture, you stringerman.
Oh we do , you big galoot.
I havent heard that word, galoot since my Dad passed on, thanks for the laugh.

Ah, my newest friends, thanks!
Barnney,,,, hmm barney. Barney Frank isnt running again, could it be??? J/K