texan kicked out

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Satellite, tell me what is up with little boys being molested. First the catholic church, now everywhere in sports. Disgusting.

satellitedriver

Satellite, tell me what is up with little boys being molested. First the catholic church, now everywhere in sports. Disgusting.

Honestly, I do not know.
Never in my catholic upbringing in the 50's,60's and into the 70's have I ever seen this kind of abuse.
Granted, I had nuns, coaches and priests beat the c...p out of me for not following the rules, but, if anyone of those nuns, coaches or priests ever heard that I was sexual abused, then they would have made sure that the offender would never have the ability to hurt another child/person.
They were trying to mold my character,and they did. -( for better, or worse
:funny:)-
Years after I graduated High School I just happened to meet Sister Helen, again.
We had a great discussion.
I almost got expelled from HS two weeks before graduation because of an "academic" discussion between the two of us.
I won the debate, decided by the Principle of the school.
Long story shortened, she told me I was the favorite student she had ever taught.
I always held a grudge against this nun, until that moment.
In the fullness of time, I learned that I was surrounded by discipline, support and love.