Texas Cop killed by BLM supporter

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Look again. That was a group of Democrats. You and a few of your best friends.

Liberals don't tend to be OK with the KKK. That's more of a Conservative deal, or haven't you heard? Nice candles, by the way. I love how you Tea-Cons try and say Democrats are all of these things we aren't.

oldngray

nowhere special
Liberals don't tend to be OK with the KKK. That's more of a Conservative deal, or haven't you heard? Nice candles, by the way. I love how you Tea-Cons try and say Democrats are all of these things we aren't.
original5.jpg

Sportello

Can you give primary source citations for those alleged quotes? I don't think those are real. I think they were made up and their use is intellectually dishonest, and embarrassing to the poster.

When one has to rely on fabrications to make a point, it's likely that point is not valid.

oldngray

nowhere special
In Kessler's book on the Secret Service, LBJ reportedly often referred to blacks with the N-word. the other quotes seem unlikely, especially since you can't quote a source. LBJ didn't write these down somewhere.

You just don't want to admit the truth. Can you provide any proof LBJ never said those things?
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism
http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/allen-west-lbj-ill-nggers-voting-democratic-next-200-years/
LBJ in his own words

Sportello

@oldngray, show me a white man born at the turn of the century in Texas that never had the 'N-Word' pass his lips. I bet you've even used that word.

Can you provide any proof LBJ never said those things?

Can you provide me the definition of a logical fallacy? Thank you for providing an example, though ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
@oldngray, show me a white man born at the turn of the century in Texas that never had the 'N-Word' pass his lips. I bet you've even used that word.

Can you provide me the definition of a logical fallacy? Thank you for providing an example, though ;)

An example of a liberal Democrat? No problem. Glad to oblige.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Show me a white man born at the turn of the century in Texas that never had the 'N-Word' pass his lips.

How would you validate that ?

Just how many white Texans (born then) are even still alive.... none ?

On the other hand, how many people under 30 (of any race) have used the term ?

How many current rap artist's have used the term.... all of them ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Democrats started the KKK so they were OK with it back then.