Texas Cop killed by BLM supporter

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Sheriff David Clarke has some strong words about this.. "WARNING STRONG WORDS AND OPINIONS"

There is just something extra disturbing about a black man shilling for the right.
Does he agree with most right wingers that America did blacks a favor by bringing them to America in chains ? I bet he does.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The District attorney who CHARGED the shooter stated CLEARLY on FOX news today that BLM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIME and that ANY reporting of such information is FALSE.

Shocker, FOX news and its surrogates would put that out there, and the sheeps run with it.

TOS.

brett636

He is black----I have a feeling he is more familiar with the definition than some Midwestern farm boy such as yourself.

I'm well aware he is black, but that doesn't make him an authority on racism. Like many like him he will declare a ham sandwich racist if it supports his political point. Based on his use of he term racist makes it abundantly clear he doesn't even know the definition of the term.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to the shooter's online resume ,
    • Bachelor's Degree // Hotel and Lodging Management
    • University of Houston
    • Bachelor's Degree // Managerial Accounting
    • Houston Community College
    • Bachelor's Degree // Business Administration
    • Texas Southern University
    • Bachelor's Degree // Business Management
    • Prairie View A&M University
    • High School Diploma
    • Cypress Falls High School
Yet it also shows that he has spent the past 15 years working mostly at fast food restaurants, including Burger King, Wendy’s, Popeye’s, Whataburger and Pizza Hut. As a team member and / or cook .

bbsam

Staff member
I'm well aware he is black, but that doesn't make him an authority on racism. Like many like him he will declare a ham sandwich racist if it supports his political point. Based on his use of he term racist makes it abundantly clear he doesn't even know the definition of the term.
My use of the term racist is completely valid based upon the disturbing ease with which you jump to that conclusion.

bbsam

Staff member
If I killed my family and you found out that I once owned a copy of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, would you conclude the blood bath is a ritualistic sacrifice?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
For those of you blinded by politics:

"Like me, most people question why the Office of Sheriff is a partisan election. I have never asked a person to vote for me because I run as a Democrat. I ask them to vote for me based on my 35-year commitment to keeping citizens safe. Most voters get it when it comes to public safety. There is no Democrat or Republican way to be a sheriff. The enemy is not the opposing party; the enemy is the criminal." Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr

David A. Clarke, Jr

bbsam

Staff member

"Like me, most people question why the Office of Sheriff is a partisan election. I have never asked a person to vote for me because I run as a Democrat. I ask them to vote for me based on my 35-year commitment to keeping citizens safe. Most voters get it when it comes to public safety. There is no Democrat or Republican way to be a sheriff. The enemy is not the opposing party; the enemy is the criminal." Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr

David A. Clarke, Jr
He's lying like a politician.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The District attorney who CHARGED the shooter stated CLEARLY on FOX news today that BLM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIME and that ANY reporting of such information is FALSE.

That's just an opinion.

Not fact.

And, you have not provided any verifiable link to that "Quote".

"There's no evidence that there's a connection between this rhetoric, or this sort of national discourse ... and what happened," CNN political commentator Marc Lamont Hill said. "It's an awful tragedy, but I don't think it's connected."

CNN law enforcement analyst Harry Houck disagreed, saying the anti-police rhetoric is undeniable. He cited a protest in Minnesota over the weekend in which demonstrators held a banner saying "Black Lives Matter" and chanted, "Pigs in a blanket! Fry 'em like bacon!"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/us/texas-deputy-killed-gas-station/index.html

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Shocker, FOX news and its surrogates would put that out there, and the sheeps run with it.

TOS.
You should really read up on the Laws of Texas . The D.A. under Texas law does not have to establish a motive , thus he is at liberty to make any statements he wishes .

Sportello

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/05...tive-on-police-violence-against-black-people/
In 2012, the Travis County District Attorney's Office charged Miles with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after he got into a fight at a homeless shelter over a remote control, prosecutor Joe Frederick said. Miles was found to be mentally incompetent in October 2012 and he was sent to North Texas State Hospital in Vernon, Texas.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/400b.../suspect-ambush-houston-area-deputy-due-court
Yet, he was able to purchase firearms in Texas.

Sportello

David A. Clarke, Jr
There have been many that say he is actually a Republican, running as a Democrat in order to be elected. He has links to what could best be described as 'fringe' groups, such as the 'Oath Keepers' the sovereign citizen and Posse Comitatus movements. He also believes that the USA is primarily a Christian nation, insofar as Christianity should be promoted as the State Religion.

Apart from all of this, he is also rated poorly on Politifact, with 66% of his statements rated as false or mostly false.

He is most definitely cut from the same cloth as Joe Arpaio and Richard Mack, so if you are a fan of theirs, you'll love this guy.

bbsam

Staff member
There have been many that say he is actually a Republican, running as a Democrat in order to be elected. He has links to what could best be described as 'fringe' groups, such as the 'Oath Keepers' the sovereign citizen and Posse Comitatus movements. He also believes that the USA is primarily a Christian nation, insofar as Christianity should be promoted as the State Religion.

Apart from all of this, he is also rated poorly on Politifact, with 66% of his statements rated as false or mostly false.

He is most definitely cut from the same cloth as Joe Arpaio and Richard Mack, so if you are a fan of theirs, you'll love this guy.
In other words, he's living the lie of a politician if not the life of a politician.