TGIF !!!!!!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
While I don't know the Dave Ramsey Method, I am the son of a Dupont engineer, so when I turn loose of a dollar bill, I have worn all the ink off. I have 4 Major bills, with 3 of them under 5g. I contribute 20% to the 401k, and buy the stock discounted. After I have enough stock, I sell, then buy something else to spread out the stocks.
Can't retire until 55, when I will have 37 years with the company. Should be okay by then.

satellitedriver

While I don't know the Dave Ramsey Method, I am the son of a Dupont engineer, so when I turn loose of a dollar bill, I have worn all the ink off. I have 4 Major bills, with 3 of them under 5g. I contribute 20% to the 401k, and buy the stock discounted. After I have enough stock, I sell, then buy something else to spread out the stocks.
Can't retire until 55, when I will have 37 years with the company. Should be okay by then.
Old,
You know the "Ramsey" method, and it was instilled into you by your parents.
It use to be called common sense.
I have watched Dave Ramsey's show maybe three times and I totally agreed with his approach on money management.
It is great that a Fatherly figure ,such as Dave Ramsey, has come along to help guide people in finances.
I am not a religious man, but I do agree with Dave's concept of giving money to charities.
One can never be too poor to help another.