THANK YOU Chris Christie!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would like to thank Gov. Chris Christie for deciding to hold a special election to fill the New Jersey senate seat vs. appointing a republican to the seat.

Christie called for the democratic process to decide who fills the seat and the people today will elect a democrat ( Cory Booker) to the US SENATE.

The GOP candidate Steve Lonegan, is a complete nut ball incapable of holding political office and driven by the Tea Party nonsense. The citizens of NJ have rejected Lonegans rhetoric and positions and will send him packing tonight.

Reince Priebus , the head of the RNC spoke in NJ yesterday and said "we need more people like Steve Lonegan to run for office"...

I AGREE!

Bring out all the right wing KOOKS!

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of filling a seat...........I think he should get a refund on the "fat guy" surgery. It's not working!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Speaking of filling a seat...........I think he should get a refund on the "fat guy" surgery. It's not working!!

Oh, now you want to disparage Christie? Were you not one of his biggest defenders in another thread just a couple of years ago?

When I was making fun of him, YOU were decrying about it, now youre the fat joke teller?

LOL

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would like to thank Gov. Chris Christie for deciding to hold a special election to fill the New Jersey senate seat vs. appointing a republican to the seat.

Christie called for the democratic process to decide who fills the seat and the people today will elect a democrat ( Cory Booker) to the US SENATE.

Peace.

TOS

Or, he could try to sell a vacated Senate seat, it worked out so well in Illinois, didn't it?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Congratulations to Corey Booker on his BLOWOUT win over the Tea Party monkey Steve Lonegan!!

Cory Booker Wins Race for US Senate Seat in New Jersey - ABC News

Another FAIL for the TEA PARTY and the monkeys behind the TEA PARTY.

Gee, I wonder why FOX isnt covering this story with any indepth time? Had it been the other way around, FOX would have the story every 5 minutes.

No matter, the TEA PARTY proved its a useless political party and the ridiculous money spent on Steve Lonegans campaign was a complete waste.

This is just the begining of the end of the Tea Party in politics.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, now you want to disparage Christie? Were you not one of his biggest defenders in another thread just a couple of years ago?

When I was making fun of him, YOU were decrying about it, now youre the fat joke teller?

LOL

TOS.
I liked him until he started his bromance with Barry...........the fact that he's fat and continuously photographed eating an ice cream cone is just icing on the cake. He was a fool to advertise his surgery. Everybody is going to comment on his non-results. He can be fat, that's his choice, but I don't need to elect unhealthy people.

brett636

Just one more little soldier to help Obama pull the lever to flush what little is left of this once great nation down the toilet!

island1fox

Everyone misses the bigger picture for the big fat guy.

Booker would have taken Christies job as N.J. Governor --making the deal got Mayor Booker into the Senate and out of his way --for now --in the future --Booker will look to give Hillary a run for her money --to eventually have the major faceoff against Christie.

bluehdmc

Christie could have save the State of NJ a few million dollars if they just waited until the general election to fill the Senate seat. A lot of people didn't vote because it was an election 2 weeks before the General Election, yet they still had to pay for all the infrastructure involved with setting up the polling places 2x.

oldngray

nowhere special
Christie was trying to buy Democratic votes by having that special election he knew a Democrat would win, and hoping it would help his chances for President in 2016.

bbsam

Staff member
Christie could have save the State of NJ a few million dollars if they just waited until the general election to fill the Senate seat. A lot of people didn't vote because it was an election 2 weeks before the General Election, yet they still had to pay for all the infrastructure involved with setting up the polling places 2x.

Yeah. That's a "fiscal conservative" for you.

oldngray

nowhere special
yes, I think he would easily win NJ but get hammered in most other states. He wants to be the darling of the Republican party but he pretty much only cares about doing things that benefit him personally, and that would bite him in a presidential election.

bbsam

Staff member
yes, I think he would easily win NJ but get hammered in most other states. He wants to be the darling of the Republican party but he pretty much only cares about doing things that benefit him personally, and that would bite him in a presidential election.

I think the weight of the DNC would pressure the state of NJ and Christie would have a hard time getting near the number of "D" votes he does in state elections.

oldngray

nowhere special
the early election was purely by Christie's choice. He could have (and should have) waited until November and not held a special election.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Christie has ZERO chance of becoming the GOP candidate in 2016. The TEA PARTY, led by morons like Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin and Rand Paul have already hijacked the party and Christie doesnt fit the mold of the right wing extremist.

Because of this, Christie wont run.

It matters not anyways, the republicans will get trounced in 2016 no matter who they nominate for president.

As the Rolling stones used to sing... "Time is on my side, yes it is!"

TOS