THANK YOU Chris Christie!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am informed by my own observations that the Dems. now are destroying the country......that's all I need to vote!! Aren't you the "informed" Obama voter? :rofl:

MAKAVELI

I am informed by my own observations that the Dems. now are destroying the country......that's all I need to vote!! Aren't you the "informed" Obama voter? :rofl:

Ignorance will not save you or your party. You are now the minority. You better get used to it.:D

oldngray

nowhere special
Its a good thing if Christie is out early so he doesn't split the votes. Most of his support was from Democrats anyway.

island1fox

Obama can learn a lot from Christie---Two gone already ---With the too numerous to name scandals ---what action has Obama taken ----???

oldngray

nowhere special
Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday apologized for highway lane closures apparently ordered by his aides as political retribution, said he had "no knowledge or involvement" in what happened and sought to assure New Jerseyans the actions are not typical of the way his administration does business.
http://news.yahoo.com/christie-fires-aide-apologizes-traffic-jams-161543454--politics.html

It sounds like a page from the Obama playbook. "I know nothing!"

island1fox

What scandals??? Oh yeah this is faux central....later......
iwftd,

Sure --sounds like a bridge too far.

IRS-NSA-Bengazi-Obamacare Syria red lines-Surge--sent 30,000 military into harms way and did not believe in the success of his actions ----Scandals ??????
Lets not talk about solyndra --Jobs committee --shovel ready jobs --no shovel ready jobs ----in Obama sixth year ---still has to beg for LONG TERM unemployment ??

Yeah --Christies bridge sounds really important !!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
iwftd,

Sure --sounds like a bridge too far.

IRS-NSA-Bengazi-Obamacare Syria red lines-Surge--sent 30,000 military into harms way and did not believe in the success of his actions ----Scandals ??????
Lets not talk about solyndra --Jobs committee --shovel ready jobs --no shovel ready jobs ----in Obama sixth year ---still has to beg for LONG TERM unemployment ??

Yeah --Christies bridge sounds really important !!
I know you think,
Obama can learn a lot from Christie---Two gone already ---With the too numerous to name scandals ---what action has Obama taken ----???
Fox this is a chris christy thread .. stay on thread..Hmm where have i read that before????

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
christie-nixon.jpg

island1fox

I know you think,

Fox this is a chris christy thread .. stay on thread..Hmm where have i read that before????

IWFTD,

Let me explain this as if you are a six year old -certainly think like one.

CHRISTIE (his thread) can teach Obama how to handle scandals -- that are both CURRENT events Comprehend !!

Reagan is dead and gone ---Obama is still in power and it is a Christie thread --wala !!!

wkmac

Laughs aside, I heard a report that an elderly woman died as a result of this traffic jam. If a group of youths as a prank had moved those cones, would the public be calling for their heads? Would the state for propaganda purposes exact harsh measures upon these youths as example to everyone else to stay in line?

That said, sit back and watch privilege and elitism display it's hypocrisy!

moreluck

golden ticket member
""We believe she died in her home, but they couldn't pronounce her until she got to the hospital," her husband told the New York Times. "The traffic didn't make any difference."

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Never mind that this massive tie up was on Sept 11. What a jerk Christie is. Too bad we won't be running in 2016. That would be fun to watch.