THANK YOU Chris Christie!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the end, it only matters whose name is on the ballot in 2016.
Christie is not my choice.....BUT, I will vote for him if he's THE CANDIDATE. (I don't have a pick yet, too early)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The democrats won't have to conduct a witch hunt because Christie's fellow Republicans will do it for them. The one guy who won't be involved and has to silently be smiling uncontrollably is Jeb Bush--a Republican governor with bipartisan success and without the overbearing personality.

Even though it will have been 8 years do we really want a third Bush in the White House?

I like Christie. I like his brash style and also like the fact that he is willing to work with anyone regardless of the letter next to their name. The handshake which moreluck likes to mock was actually a show of gratitude and respect from a state governor to our commander in chief. I truly believe that Christie knew nothing of the behind-the-scenes dealings leading up to "Traffic-Gate" and had he known he would have put a stop to it right then and there.

I'll bet Christie would tell Putin in no uncertain terms what he thinks of Russia's anti-gay philosophy.

bbsam

Staff member
Even though it will have been 8 years do we really want a third Bush in the White House?

I like Christie. I like his brash style and also like the fact that he is willing to work with anyone regardless of the letter next to their name. The handshake which moreluck likes to mock was actually a show of gratitude and respect from a state governor to our commander in chief. I truly believe that Christie knew nothing of the behind-the-scenes dealings leading up to "Traffic-Gate" and had he known he would have put a stop to it right then and there.

I'll bet Christie would tell Putin in no uncertain terms what he thinks of Russia's anti-gay philosophy.
And Putin would tell him to explain it to his own party.

I liked Christie for a little while. But it does become too much after a while.

If the Republicans could find their common sense and drop the Tea Party nonsense, a Bush/Christie ticket could prove very, very, attractive.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

I agree with everything YOU said until the last line. Christie isn't nearly as pro-gay as you may be lead to think. He has played politics recently choosing not to fight same-sex marriage in NJ as well as supporting a ban on gay conversion therapy. Personally, homosexuality is a non-issue to me. I'm not gay and we live in the year 2014 where there are issues greater than something of this nature, but the man is on the record as being decidedly anti-gay marriage. Like the incredible politician he is, he put aside his agenda for political gain and it has paid him dividends thus far.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Can you picture Christie shirtless on a horse? Poor horse!

The hug and handshake was a thank you for action promised............promises weren't kept. Remember the lady that Obama hugged and promised to make her whole again??
She was still waiting a year later.
I liked Christie's brash style too.....'til he caved!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Can you picture Christie shirtless on a horse? Poor horse!

The hug and handshake was a thank you for action promised............promises weren't kept. Remember the lady that Obama hugged and promised to make her whole again??
She was still waiting a year later.
I liked Christie's brash style too.....'til he caved!!

Do they still have the Taft bathtub around someplace? And I agree, Christie is pure politician who follows where the wind blows.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Possibly. But when Chicago politics gets rough, the daily commute, the daily lives of millions are not immediately inconvenienced.
"Jersey politics" is pretty rough, I don't know how it compares to Chicago but if you haven't seen Street Fight, a documentary about Cory Booker's first campaign to be mayor of Newark it's a real eye opener to see corrupt machine politics still alive and well.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's hard being under the microscope.

At least I don't post lies, and my racism doesn't preclude me running.

I figure the banning is not far off, most everything else has been done to silence me.
That's up to you.
All you have to do is read the TOS, maybe print it out in your case and adapt your posts to comply with the TOS.