THANK YOU Chris Christie!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
1) Or a non photoshopped picture of a former president?

2) Or a simple google search result?
1) Flipping the middle finger ... that type image has been removed many, many times over the years.
2) Which turned up a picture of a BC member which you then posted on BC.

Both which are plainly against the TOS.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
1) I don't believe you
2) From same search:
5h2al.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Bingo. Using Republican "logic", Christie isn't qualified anyway for office because he cannot take personal responsibility for his actions. First, he's a fat-ass. How can we have someone who can't even control his eating habits be in-charge of our country? Second, he's trying to punt the ball away on all of these emerging scandals. And third, he's an obvious health hazard. If this latest deal with the Sandy funds has any legs, he might as well open a pizza place wth Herman Cain.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I feel sorry for the residents of that state.

His first term, he tried to shake things up, trim the fat of wasteful government spending.

2nd term took it's toll & gave up midway trying to be a lapdog for trump, and what-not.

72774445.jpg

He's now trying to force the residents to help pay off his cronies on his way out

The immediate gas tax replenishment program to refill the transportation fund was unwarranted; the government diverted those funds in the past to other projects, like lining their own pockets with them.

That dumb opiate addiction movement is just a facade to divert people's attention that he don't give a dam on the remainder of his term. It was a problem before his terms, and it will continue to be a problem because it keeps the M.D. rich by keeping them on that drug until their insurance runs out or their organs break down from constant dosing.

P

pickup

That is freaking funny!
Jimmy doing Neil Young is great too

There's a clip out there of him doing Jim Morrison singing "A reading rainbow". Incredibly funny and spot on.

That much being said, I believe that Fallon desperately tries to create false excitement on his show. I cringe when he does that.

newfie

"Jersey politics" is pretty rough, I don't know how it compares to Chicago but if you haven't seen Street Fight, a documentary about Cory Booker's first campaign to be mayor of Newark it's a real eye opener to see corrupt machine politics still alive and well.

Have you seen the Clinton dance?

newfie

Though it may help if everyone was treated equally.:eek:

they may have to ban you just to save some bandwidth dedicated to all this whining, I had to do a google search to find out what all this was about. your grievance appears to be at least 4 years old and you're still crying about it?

200.gif

Last edited: