thank you for calling UPS safety first 24/7 this is...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
How humiliating. I cannot imagine how embarrassed and ashamed I would be if I had to answer the phones that way.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"Safty" first lol. When they actually decide to answer the phone in my center....I have heard..It's a great day at UPS, this is _____ how can I help you? lmao....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ours answer the phones "UPS, (insert name here), how may I help you?"

If you think the above is bad, I was in Gamestop when the manager answered the phone. The speech she had to give, which mentioned the new PS4 and x-box, had to be at least 10-15 seconds long. I felt bad for her.

Speaking of Gamestop----I was in the mall waiting for my dropbox, which is right next to Gamestop, and noticed a long line which went out the door of the store. Anyone know why there would have been a line at Gamestop yesterday?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Hi, it's a beautiful day at Jeff Lewis's, this is Jennie, may I help you ?"
Some companies have long greetings.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If you think the above is bad, I was in Gamestop when the manager answered the phone. The speech she had to give, which mentioned the new PS4 and x-box, had to be at least 10-15 seconds long. I felt bad for her.

Speaking of Gamestop----I was in the mall waiting for my dropbox, which is right next to Gamestop, and noticed a long line which went out the door of the store. Anyone know why there would have been a line at Gamestop yesterday?

​was the Xbox release yesterday? Or at midnight. I know GameStop here has been added to a bulk route. Fun fun.

fightingthegoodfight

You guys remember when The rock band and guitar hero bundles were released a few years ago...two different games on three systems I loaded the mall truck 2 game stops sears and JC Penny's...that was hell

trickpony1

Is it because a bunch of people think Obama is giving free games away?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

the new xbox....gamestop in my trucks has been heavy all week.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
37681691.jpg
... and beer is liquid bread.
37681691.jpg

FilingBluesFL

Maybe if you actually listened to what that poor girl had to recite over and over every time she answered the phone, you'd know.....